All bots in level 1-2.

And just found bot 7. After bot 6 (dangling from a high ledge on the left) look down at the platform right below you.  On the right hand side, about half way up is a section of wall with green tiling, just above the black ledge (see image below). Break this to get to the bot ?

3 hours ago, youngster77 said:

Hey both,

I've just uploaded a collectibles video including all Bots and Chameleons in progression order if this will be of some use to you?

Hope it helps.

That is exceptional work mate! Would you mind if I linked to this guide on my website? It would hopefully increase awareness of your channel.

8 hours ago, youngster77 said:

Thank you mate and of course you can! Glad it’s of some use 

Cheers mate. Article is live now. Hopefully draw some extra views to your channel as well. Link below if you want to check it out. Also can I ask what you think the platinum difficulty might be? I am a bit worried about the challenge levels.

http://vdzemedia.net/2018/10/07/astro-bot-rescue-mission-collectibles/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VizualProphet said:

Cheers mate. Article is live now. Hopefully draw some extra views to your channel as well. Link below if you want to check it out. Also can I ask what you think the platinum difficulty might be? I am a bit worried about the challenge levels.

http://vdzemedia.net/2018/10/07/astro-bot-rescue-mission-collectibles/

Great stuff, thank you very much man. And nice site by the way! 

I’m just about to jump in and finish some bits for the plat. I’ve completed about a dozen of the challenges so far, and some of them are tricky. As soon as I’ve done them all I’ll let you know but I’d probably say it’s about a 3 or 4 on the difficulty scale based on what I’ve played so far - will confirm though. 

• 3 weeks later...

To finish this discussion, overall in my opinion the platinum difficulty was a 3.5 out of 10. Most of the difficulty is in completing all challenges, most notably challenge #4 hookshot was my major hurdle. Mainly due to the fact if you hook into a chain while astro and you the camera move forward too much, you won't be able to yank it out unless you physically move back as much as the camera moved forward!!! And then pull the controller back to finally yank the hookshot off. This wasn't a big deal until it was a time sensitive thing. You may also have to do a sort of retarded downward claw technique in order to hit the touchpad and X button at same time while minding the lightbar, les your VR controller drift away with your hookshot and gold medal LOL !

Sorry bout that rant, just needed to vent it somewhere. 

Oh and also one last thing, if you finish a challenge and decide to hit PLAY AGAIN... DONT HIT THAT, or you will forfeit what you have just won. This happened twice to me._.

Which sums up my only complaints of this otherwise fantastic and creative VR experience. It's a must have for all ages and tastes, as im 33 and don't care for cutesy, E rated games nor platformers in general. Astro Bot is the exception to this, and should be experienced by everyone. Which i read a demo is in the works, but trust me, it doesn't play it's cards early and will continue to suprise you to the very end credits roll by!

Edited by FEARTRAIN

On 6-10-2018 at 3:56 PM, VizualProphet said:

I am missing two bots in level 1-2. It's the only ones I am missing in world one and I have went through the level about 4 times and can't find a thing! It's bot 5 and 7 I am missing. Can anyone help?

Please see the trophy guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7920-astro-bot-rescue-mission-trophy-guide

On 7-10-2018 at 4:00 PM, youngster77 said:

Great stuff, thank you very much man. And nice site by the way! 

I’m just about to jump in and finish some bits for the plat. I’ve completed about a dozen of the challenges so far, and some of them are tricky. As soon as I’ve done them all I’ll let you know but I’d probably say it’s about a 3 or 4 on the difficulty scale based on what I’ve played so far - will confirm though. 

You are Bored dog games? I embedded your video into my guide and asked you for it on youtube lol. see link above