Question about recording gameplay videos on my PS4

Alantor32

Hey, I have a question about recording gameplay of games and upload them to YouTube. So I noticed it will fill up space in my PS4's storage. So if I upload the video to YouTube and deleted it from my PS4's storage, will that delete the uploaded video in YouTube? Just wondering about that.

36 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Hey, I have a question about recording gameplay of games and upload them to YouTube. So I noticed it will fill up space in my PS4's storage. So if I upload the video to YouTube and deleted it from my PS4's storage, will that delete the uploaded video in YouTube? Just wondering about that.

No, as long as they are on youtube you can safely delete them. The PS4 can't really interact anymore with Youtube than uploading so it is impossible to take them off youtube from the PS4. Unless you log in using the web app or something.

7 minutes ago, Mori said:

Hey, I hope you dont mind, if I ask another question in your thread. 

How do I upload a recorded video, after I recorded another video? I cannot find the option to upload my older recorded videos.

So if I understand the question you want to know how to upload a video you previously recorded/saved on the PS4. Simply put on your main app screen (or maybe the library if you have a lot of icons on the main page) should be an app called capture gallery. That is where any saved pictures/video are auto stored and separated by game. When you find it you can edit it, upload it or download it to an external drive.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

So if I understand the question you want to know how to upload a video you previously recorded/saved on the PS4. Simply put on your main app screen (or maybe the library if you have a lot of icons on the main page) should be an app called capture gallery. That is where any saved pictures/video are auto stored and separated by game. When you find it you can edit it, upload it or download it to an external drive.

Cheers buddy.