Mayhem servers offline?

Milkyray

• 3 years later...
On 11/2/2021 at 1:52 AM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Thanks for posting, unfortunately I can confirm that I ran into the same issue having checked ingame a few moments ago. 

I tried again last night and it still didn't connect.

I am not sure I even want to continue at this point. I may try to get all the trophies I can but it is kind of disheartening if it isn't going to connect anymore.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 1:23 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Did anyone try tweeting to the developers themselves and gotten an answer or is working again?

I was thinking about finally starting this....and make Contract Killer my first trophy if possible.

It's not possible for Contract Killer to be your first trophy. I came in a couple months ago thinking to do the same. However, you are required to go through the prologue chapter first which in itself unlocks a trophy.

On 3-11-2021 at 3:55 PM, snakebit10 said:

I tried again last night and it still didn't connect.

I am not sure I even want to continue at this point. I may try to get all the trophies I can but it is kind of disheartening if it isn't going to connect anymore.  

There are still people that are able to unlock the Trophy. Is it possible that the servers just work very bad and you have to keep retrying several times a week?

7 minutes ago, ConAir said:

There are still people that are able to unlock the Trophy. Is it possible that the servers just work very bad and you have to keep retrying several times a week?

Could be,  Haven't tried since posting. 

The last person on PSNPROFILES to earn the trophy was October 26th. Almost 3 weeks ago.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity I tried the game on order to start out, but I also can't connect to the server. 

Just for being sure, there weren't any news about a shutdown right? 

Edit: I searched online for some info, apparently on pc they're having troubles as well. Some are saying it might be shutdown recently (like, a few weeks ago at best), but there was no warning about. Please correct me if I'm wrong, since I just now decided to get back to the game.

Other than that no luck whatsoever. I have a bad feeling this is going to be yet another unobtainable soon. And it's a shame since I just thought to get back to it. 

Edited by Darghel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Someone earned the Contract Thriller trophy today so I'm assuming that the servers aren't shutdown & that they're just having issues

interesting, ill take a look real quick then.

Edit: just checked, still says connection failure to me as of 26th november.

Just a question: do i need to do more stuff before they unlock or something? I've been saving the first mission for harder difficulty so i've been doing side missions, so i hope i don't need to go further to unlock them.

Edited by Darghel

35 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6443-agents-of-mayhem/32-contract-thriller

Dude, you should pay more attention to the trophy dates. :facepalm:

Oh god I was half asleep when I posted that & didn't notice that it was October my bad lol. I may need to update the guide if this is the case since it's been a month now with no achievers. I see no info online about a server closure, but if it's been down for a month now. I think it may be safe to assume the worst.

1 hour ago, Darghel said:

interesting, ill take a look real quick then.

Edit: just checked, still says connection failure to me as of 26th november.

Just a question: do i need to do more stuff before they unlock or something? I've been saving the first mission for harder difficulty so i've been doing side missions, so i hope i don't need to go further to unlock them.

As JorgeSleep pointed out to me I miss read the date & the trophy was in fact last earned a month ago now. & It's been awhile since I played but I'm pretty sure you can access Contract Thriller either from the start of the game or as soon as you get access to the base (which I believe is pretty much the start anyway).

I'm going to go update the guide right now saying that as it currently stands, the trophy is unobtainable until the servers come back (if they come back)

• Like 1

I have a feeling it will be unobtainable because i just can't find any official info and whatnot. I wish they would just come out and say it's closed and move on. Would be nicer if they would just make it offline...seriously why even put online stuff in an offline game.

• Like 1