Mayhem servers offline?

Milkyray

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's almost impossible Volition will turn the servers back on. This game was a gigantic flop and the team is more than focused on the Saints Row reboot.

Also I don't think I have ever seen a developer turn servers off and then turn them back on again, especially so much later.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Meh Volition are a shit developer anyway. Wouldn't expect any quality or helping of the consumer from their games going forward. Trash dev

In video games we talk a lot about the distinction between AAA and Indie studios, but Volition definitely falls somewhere in the middle. The bankruptcy of THQ back in 2012-2013 definitely marked the down spiral of the company. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2022 at 7:12 AM, Gethron said:

In video games we talk a lot about the distinction between AAA and Indie studios, but Volition definitely falls somewhere in the middle. The bankruptcy of THQ back in 2012-2013 definitely marked the down spiral of the company. 

Still wouldn't expect any help from them going forward whether they are AAA or Indie 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I really hate when something like this happens.

This is much more infruating than the usual server shutdown so no online portion of the game.

This is much worse because that doesnt actually require you to play online. It just wants you to complete a daily challenge or something. 

Mad Max did the same. The only Mad Max game out there. Its a really shame that i wont be playing that game  because of just one annoying unobtainable trophy. 

Hopefully i can get the trophies for Saints row reboot, 3 and 4 💀