NG+ ~ Level 90

5 minutes ago, Mefta7_Alfaraj said:

Would it be faster (and perhaps less tedious) if i speed run the story and kill the last boss at low level (say level 40) and then start NG+ at level 90 and get the rest of trophies ?

I remember leveling up the characters to level 99 to be a painfully slow process.

There are multiple ways to do it while afk. I'm pretty sure it takes more time to speed run the game then just afk level.

I don't remember the grinding was troublesome way back on the ps2 and that the ps2 original was more difficult than this release as far as I heard, reaching level 80 might comes naturally if you're going after hunts and not skipping 70% of the battles, but level 99 will require you to hunt those super monsters thingy and grind on a slightly higher level'd enemies than you, some locations will net you a huge amount of EXP after any enemy you kill.

• 11 months later...

Do you lose every LP at the start of NG+? Beside the Mist Walker trophy and a couple other ones, I have to clear stages 58-100 of the trials, I've just read about starting at lvl.90 at the beginning of NG+ (that would make clearing the later levels of the trials less painful), but if I lose every LP and jobs get reset, I don't know if that would be a smart move.

Edited by Brightblade76

17 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

Do you lose every LP at the start of NG+? Beside the Mist Walker trophy and a couple other ones, I have to clear stages 58-100 of the trials, I've just read about starting at lvl.90 at the beginning of NG+ (that would make clearing the later levels of the trials less painful), but if I lose every LP and jobs get reset, I don't know if that would be a smart move.

You don't even need to be level 99 to beat trial mode, I did it quite easily on the 60s.

However, if you start ng+ you'll lose all other progress, and stuff like the bestiary, mystwalker and all that... yikes, not worth it, just farm Abysteel if you need to level up.

7 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

You don't even need to be level 99 to beat trial mode, I did it quite easily on the 60s.

However, if you start ng+ you'll lose all other progress, and stuff like the bestiary, mystwalker and all that... yikes, not worth it, just farm Abysteel if you need to level up.

I wonder why they never brought the improved NG+ from XB1/Switch versions in this...