Good news, Season 4 is back on!

On 10/6/2018 at 11:50 PM, Kulzyc said:

I wonder how many pathetic crybaby will rebuy the game after their full refund of the season pass lol

I never got a refund for season pass hell i never got to download ep 2 even so yea the whole things got a bad taste in my mouth, but id still rebuy it completed if i had gotten a refund....i dont think it makes us crybabies to expect something we paid in advance for n i for one still want to see how it all ends refund or not

31 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Anymore news on when people can expect episode 3? 

And if people who bought the seasonpass will still get the last 2 episodes for free.

I remember reading a Reddit AMA from Skybound recently and they said they are expecting Episode 3 before the end of the year (which surprised me a little) and I think they said something about Episode 4 may take a while

Edited by BlindMango
Added link

5 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I remember reading a Reddit AMA from Skybound recently and they said they are expecting Episode 3 before the end of the year (which surprised me a little) and I think they said something about Episode 4 may take a while

Holy crap end of the year i did not expect. But then again they said episode 3 was almost finished and only needed to be polished.

8 minutes ago, archangel9978 said:

I never got a refund for season pass hell i never got to download ep 2 even so yea the whole things got a bad taste in my mouth, but id still rebuy it completed if i had gotten a refund....i dont think it makes us crybabies to expect something we paid in advance for n i for one still want to see how it all ends refund or not

Can you even get a refund? I thought it was impossible. 

Edited by Quink666

• 3 weeks later...