Doodle God [PS Vita] Coming to US

SitusKiss

Doodle God released in EU, for the PS Vita, in January 2013. JoyBit, Ltd. is working on a US release but, no official word has been given as to when this will be available in the SEN store.

Here's an inquiry I sent via their webpage "Contact Us" - and their response:

00A7PNj.png

• Like 1

so "doodle god" is basically just a Vita version of "Alchemy" from the android market?

start with Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.... and then you can create hundreds of different things starting with those elements... some are funny!

Top-Android-Game-Alchemy-Element-Multi-L

its actually fun... i played it for a long time on my phone

if you are waiting for Doodle god to come out you should be able to find Alchemy on the android market or the apple market to hold you off until it gets here.

i will still probably get this on the vita because its fun and addictive :)

Edited by piggie_pie
  • Like 1

so "doodle god" is basically just a Vita version of "Alchemy" from the android market?

start with Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.... and then you can create hundreds of different things starting with those elements... some are funny!

Top-Android-Game-Alchemy-Element-Multi-L

its actually fun... i played it for a long time on my phone

if you are waiting for Doodle god to come out you should be able to find Alchemy on the android market or the apple market to hold you off until it gets here.

i will still probably get this on the vita because its fun and addictive :)

Yeah, pretty much, haha. I've read a harsh review (or two) about this but, it looks really interesting. It would be one of those silly, yet fun, games to keep on the Vita for down time entertainment.

Yeah, pretty much, haha. I've read a harsh review (or two) about this but, it looks really interesting. It would be one of those silly, yet fun, games to keep on the Vita for down time entertainment.

Bah!!!  don't worry about the reviews... i will be buying it too :)

Great news! One of my fave iphone games. But i dont have an iphone now

well if you have an android phone you can still own the alchemy game