Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lulliggi1

lulliggi1's Dispute

12 posts in this topic

lulliggi1

Gran Turismo 5
Come si può dire livello 40 troppo veloce, senza sapere quanto tempo ho giocato ogni giorno? Se guardate tutti i miei giochi, io abitualmente mi dedico ad un solo gioco alla volta e ci passo molto tempo fino a completarlo. Voi potete pensare come volete, ma questi sono i fatti

White Knight Chronicles II
completare il gioco mi è costato oltre 950 ore di gioco. Per la medaglia del rango 17 non ho avuto il popup e pensavo ad un bag. Ho continuato a giocare e fortunatamente l'ho avuta quando sono arrivato al rango 30. potrete vedere gli altri trofei avuti mentre giocavo (oltre 13 ore al giorno) per arrivare dal rango 17 al rango 30, ripetendo missioni come Best Served Cold, missioni libere antimostri, etc.!

Posted (edited)

Because you have trophies earned too quickly close together that can't be stacked when earned... and they follow the EXACT pattern for a saved game download ....

3Sce8175.png Excellent Driver
Reach A-Spec Level 40. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+3 days, 4 hours, 28 minutes) 
15 th  Jan 2018
6:20:41 AM
4.17%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
  Expert Manager
Reach B-Spec Level 40. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+6 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
6:20:47 AM
spacer.png2.2%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
  Extreme Series Complete
Complete the Extreme series of Race Events. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+5 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
6:20:52 AM
spacer.png4.4%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Endurance Series Complete
Complete the Endurance series of Race Events. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+6 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
6:20:58 AM
spacer.png1.7%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Gran Turismo Karting Experience
Complete the "Gran Turismo Karting Experience" Special Event. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+1 hour, 30 minutes, 54 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
7:51:52 AM
spacer.png8.6%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Jeff Gordon NASCAR School
Complete the "Jeff Gordon NASCAR School" Special Event. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+7 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
7:51:59 AM
spacer.png4.0%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Sébastien Loeb Rally Challenge
Complete the "Sébastien Loeb Rally Challenge" Special Event. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+14 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
7:52:13 AM
spacer.png4.0%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Gran Turismo Rally
Complete the "Gran Turismo Rally" Special Event. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+12 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
7:52:25 AM
spacer.png3.7%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Sebastian Vettel X Challenge
Complete the "Sebastian Vettel X Challenge" Special Event. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+6 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
7:52:31 AM
spacer.png1.7%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Gold Standard
Get a gold trophy in every race event, license test and special event. 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (+5 seconds) 
15 th  Jan 2018
7:52:36 AM
spacer.png0.4%
ULTRA RARE

Edited by PSXtreme_

Yeah, WKC2 is pretty clearly save file usage too. The game checks for unlocking of the guild rank trophies every time your guild levels up (and possibly every time you complete a quest), so the OP here is essentially claiming that it bugged out at least 13 times when he reached GL17, and GL18, and GL19, and... and GL29, but then both trophies popped together when they hit GL30.

So what else did he cheat? Obvious he's a cheater, just one more flag and he should be off.

I can't be bothered to go through the hour-long reinstall process to test things out but I played the crap out of GT5 back in the day and I'm pretty sure it was possible to get to Level 40 in 3 and a half months with the online login bonus (which doubled the experience and money you got). Now that the servers are gone I'm not sure, especially when leveling up your B-Spec at the same time. Completing the Karting experience in 90 minutes is definitely doable. Another thing which is theoretically possible is to earn the last two trophies @PSXtreme_ is showing in quick succession, If you manage to get your third Gold time in the Red Bull challenge on your first try (which is extremely unlikely, but yeah). Everything else is definitely not doable.

25 minutes ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

I can't be bothered to go through the hour-long reinstall process to test things out but I played the crap out of GT5 back in the day and I'm pretty sure it was possible to get to Level 40 in 3 and a half months with the online login bonus (which doubled the experience and money you got). Now that the servers are gone I'm not sure, especially when leveling up your B-Spec at the same time. Completing the Karting experience in 90 minutes is definitely doable. Another thing which is theoretically possible is to earn the last two trophies @PSXtreme_ is showing in quick succession, If you manage to get your third Gold time in the Red Bull challenge on your first try (which is extremely unlikely, but yeah). Everything else is definitely not doable.

Getting the Level 40 in 3.5 months isn't the too fast part...it's getting both A and B spec within seconds, which is NOT possible along with getting the series completions all within a couple of minutes when loading times for all of those in itself would take that long alone, not to mention actually completing a race in each one...

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I somehow mixed things up with GT4 a bit where it was possible to switch between A- and B-Spec during a Pitstop. That's not possible in GT5, so you can't get experience for both A- and B-Spec from the same race, making the timestamp for "Expert Manager" impossible as well.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

Posted (edited)

In case it matters, I'll translate the dispute since I actually know some italian.

On 7/10/2018 at 4:10 AM, lulliggi1 said:

lulliggi1

Gran Turismo 5
Come si può dire livello 40 troppo veloce, senza sapere quanto tempo ho giocato ogni giorno? Se guardate tutti i miei giochi, io abitualmente mi dedico ad un solo gioco alla volta e ci passo molto tempo fino a completarlo. Voi potete pensare come volete, ma questi sono i fatti

White Knight Chronicles II
completare il gioco mi è costato oltre 950 ore di gioco. Per la medaglia del rango 17 non ho avuto il popup e pensavo ad un bag. Ho continuato a giocare e fortunatamente l'ho avuta quando sono arrivato al rango 30. potrete vedere gli altri trofei avuti mentre giocavo (oltre 13 ore al giorno) per arrivare dal rango 17 al rango 30, ripetendo missioni come Best Served Cold, missioni libere antimostri, etc.!

How can it be said level 40 too fast without knowing how much time I played each day? If you check all my games, I usually dedicate myself to just one game at a time and I take a lot of time until I complete it.

You can think whatever you want, but these are the facts.

Completing this game took me over 950 hours of playtime. Since the medal for the rank 17 didn't pop up I thought it was a bug. I continued playing and thankfully I got it when I reached rank 30. You can see the other trophies I got while playing (another 13 hours per day) to go from rank 17 to 30, repeating missions like Bet Served Cold, anti monsters free missions, etc.

Edited by AndresLionheart

2 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

In case it matters, I'll translate the dispute since I actually know some italian.

How can it be said level 40 too fast without knowing how much time I played each day? If you check all my games, I usually dedicate myself to just one game at a time and I take a lot of time until I complete it.

You can think whatever you want, but these are the facts.

Completing this game took me over 950 hours of playtime. Since the medal for the rank 17 didn't pop up I thought it was a bug. I continued playing and thankfully I got it when I reached rank 30. You can see the other trophies I got while playing (another 13 hours per day) to go from rank 17 to 30, repeating missions like Bet Served Cold, anti monsters free missions, etc.

Yeah, but it doesn't matter. I did the GT5 report, and I don't always care to fully write out reports like this one. They know they cheated, I know they cheated, and the reason is pointing out the reason. He got level A and B spec level 40 at the same time, along with a lot of other trophies that is obviously impossible to get at the same time and therefore cheated.

If it took him 950 hours to do, what a complete waste when he ended up cheating it. And those rank trophies, they check each time so he would have had to glitch over and over. Just complete bs.

And I'm still waiting for another report just to put him permanently off the leaderboards.

Long ago, someone reported him for this:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/109-red-faction-guerrilla/lulliggi1?order=date

The reason was:

"It has unlocked power to the people without 3 free sector"

I never touched this one, but it was set to declined.

Hi, you can raise the morale of the people (and unlock Power to the People) completing Guerrilla Actions, killing Marauders and destroying EDF buildings and propaganda.

Moreover, it is strongly recommended to reach 100% for 3 sectors asap because the trophy is potentially missable.

There isn't a guide for RFG here, but you can find one (well done IMHO) on playstationtrophies.org

On 8/10/2018 at 2:10 PM, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

Three and a half months? I started playing the game from beginning on April 22, 2014, i reached A-Spec level 40 on May 11, 2014... i don't remember when i moved to online though. There was a nice Seasonal Event in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (730PP Real Circuit Tour: Indy Super Speedway) that was really easy with a Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 and the right setup. I kept using it to grind money and get one of every car before the shutdown, because why not lol. For B-Spec i don't remember, there was an event probably set in some fictional curcuit like Autumn Ring. I think i used a Lotus Esprit.

Still, i feel very ashamed for the disputer.

Edited by Lance_87

Okay, I'll close this now. Obviously the flags won't be lifted. I'm still waiting for a final report to make sure he's permanently off the leaderboards!