Easiest class to Master Rank 5

DF007gamer

I'm currently going for 

"All-Rounder :silver: Reach Mastery rank 2 with all base game Classes" trophy which I don't have a problem with.

I just wanted to know what is the easiest class to get "First Class :gold: Reach Mastery rank 5 as any Class" I don't want to grind a class till rank 4 and discover it's too grindy or difficult. 

So if any of you have got the trophy or know which one is less time consuming please share some tips on which one you got or you think is the easy one.

Thanks

There's basically no info out there on any higher mastery requirements other than blade and thief. Thief looks to be the easier of the 2. From what I've seen of shock, smash and snipe's challenges they can get pretty tough. Ghost seems easy enough so far (nearly done with mastery 3 for it). I'd recommend either thief or ghost.

• Like 1

Honestly, you may want to go for the class with the longest grind. Prestige 1 is 2.4 million or so exp... that's a huge time sink. Level 2 with each class won't be difficult, but just to sink time for exp with a goal other than just getting the trophy itself may help you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shlomaniac said:

I got level 2 with every class and i can see lvl 3 of them all...

Shock and thief looks to be the two easiest right now, snipe and smash the hardest. 

4 hours ago, bananamuffin-352 said:

There's basically no info out there on any higher mastery requirements other than blade and thief. Thief looks to be the easier of the 2. From what I've seen of shock, smash and snipe's challenges they can get pretty tough. Ghost seems easy enough so far (nearly done with mastery 3 for it). I'd recommend either thief or ghost.

Thanks guys. Narrowing down to Thief, Ghost or Shock will help. It's a long grind anyways to prestige so I'll give those a go. Definitely not doing snipe or smash. 

31 minutes ago, Bojuka76 said:

Honestly, you may want to go for the class with the longest grind. Prestige 1 is 2.4 million or so exp... that's a huge time sink. Level 2 with each class won't be difficult, but just to sink time for exp with a goal other than just getting the trophy itself may help you. 

I just want to get the trophy ( RANK 5) out the way so I can concentrate on winning games and getting XP instead of worrying about challenges. Thanks for the reply buddy. 

1 hour ago, shlomaniac said:

I chose thief eventually, there is a video guide for it and pretty easy once you watch the method. Platinum trophy is getting closer. 

good luck on the smash trophy as i got it by pure luck. Funnily enough the trophy of the classes that bothered me the most was the blade trophy. since its a long haul to prestige, im going to do shock and thief at the same time. cheers buddy!