TWD The Final Season saved

Don't get me wrong i'm happy that there's actually going to be closure and an actual conclusion to this game.. But I honestly can't support a company that forced their staff to work 80 hour weeks, treated them like crap and then let them go without severance pay.. I'll just watch the conclusion on Youtube, Telltale isn't getting another penny out of me.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Don't get me wrong i'm happy that there's actually going to be closure and an actual conclusion to this game.. But I honestly can't support a company that forced their staff to work 80 hour weeks, treated them like crap and then let them go without severance pay.. I'll just watch the conclusion on Youtube, Telltale isn't getting another penny out of me.

At this point you’re not even paying Telltale, seeing as they pretty much gave up the rights to Skybound. it’s more like screwing the SkyBound and the team they’re trying to bring back to finish it. Also a lot of game studios have employees work overtime like that, that’s game development in general.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1