Question about late game (spoilers)

So I just beat what you can call Act 2 and just started Act 3, which I assume is the final act. The game is quite different and more open now, with a bunch of pink (not purple sidequests) quests in every big town. I mostly wonder if there's any recommended order to tackle these quests, or if they are all similar in difficulty? My party is around level 58.

23 minutes ago, TheRealCincaid said:

So I just beat what you can call Act 2 and just started Act 3, which I assume is the final act. The game is quite different and more open now, with a bunch of pink (not purple sidequests) quests in every big town. I mostly wonder if there's any recommended order to tackle these quests, or if they are all similar in difficulty? My party is around level 58.

I'd go in the order you remember doing them. You should be ok at that level but just move around if you feel they are too tough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealCincaid said:

These are important events in which you can complete them immediately or not! I didn't complete most of them because my characters were low, I memorized all the pink dots and near the end when i was more prepared and i did everything 100%. some bosses are recommended a level higher than what you mentioned, or else good equipment.

• Like 1