Evil_Robotnik

The Three R's

3 posts in this topic

I have problem to trigger the (Select Achi 15.30 and "That Guy" from Time Chart. Upon reaching the "shirt") to happen .

If any one can point out what i need to do that would be swell,i have done everything up to that including all endings and the epilogue leads to the True End.

tnx

You need to unlock all the Special Episodes before you can get to Mean Clean's story - the first set are unlocked by answering quiz questions, the rest by inputting hidden codes on specific screens.  This is the best guide I've seen. 

I got Mean Clean's story and the Three R's trophy even without unlocking the bonus content stories...  However Cry For Help wouldn't trigger the :r3: 'mini-game' ... I enter Minorikawa at 17:35, choose second choice A Common Name 2 then B for [ Nakamura ]... waited for more than a minute (we only need to wait less than a minute) and nothing happens. Alessandro Mori has a video for this and mentions the Golden Bookmark which you'll get for unlocking all bonus episodes/content.

As for the OP, the Mean Clean scenes have to be in order.  Had the same problem of the jumps not appearing until I realised I skipped Kano.  The order should be:

15:30 Achi - shirt

16:00 Maria - scene of the explosion

16:40 Kano - South Hill

16:40 Osawa - mystery

17:05 Achi - side of the road

But since the shirt jump is the first one to deal with, this might have something to do with the jumps from Suzune Maria ] and Canaan [ Achi ] scenarios/episodes - they have to be triggered even if the jumps are shown as ❌.

Edited by Eispan