Retrieving the eye from the goat

Go to Shepard’s Mountain. It’s on the eastern part of the island. On the very top are a lot of goats or rather Ibex. Kill some and collect the loot. If it’s not there, fast travel to the viewpoint south of there. 

Close and open the app if it doesn’t work. I’ve had issues where certain in game things didn’t trigger but a restart of the app always helped. 

You did finish the mission where the protagonist shoves it in the goat, right? 

• Like 3

Just done this in the middle of chapter 5. I fast travelled to the viewpoint in the south of Kephallonia, went north along the mountain ridge for a bit, and killed the first goat I came across. The eye dropped when I looted the corpse and the trophy a few seconds later. 

Hope this helps, and good luck with your trophy hunting. 

On 07/10/2018 at 7:51 PM, iAlphaSoldier_ said:

Go to Shepard’s Mountain. It’s on the eastern part of the island. On the very top are a lot of goats or rather Ibex. Kill some and collect the loot. If it’s not there, fast travel to the viewpoint south of there. 

Close and open the app if it doesn’t work. I’ve had issues where certain in game things didn’t trigger but a restart of the app always helped. 

Yes. But what I didn't do was then go on to completely finish the entire prologue. Got the eye now.

This is one of those instances where real world logic and video game logic are slightly different. In the former, your best bet of finding that same goat would be straight after the Cyclops section. The odds of finding the goat after you've gone off sailing and then returned further down the line? Much less.

Alright, I just spent over 1 hour slaughtering goats with no eye drop. Travelled everywhere across the start island, west-east-north-south with no results. Googled and read some tip about going to Shepherds hill.. So I went. After my 5th kill, I got the drop.

So don't waste time killing ANY random goats on the island. Just head to Shepherds hill...

On 13/10/2018 at 1:45 PM, Erkawest said:

Alright, I just spent over 1 hour slaughtering goats with no eye drop. Travelled everywhere across the start island, west-east-north-south with no results. Googled and read some tip about going to Shepherds hill.. So I went. After my 5th kill, I got the drop.

So don't waste time killing ANY random goats on the island. Just head to Shepherds hill...

I started there but it still took me dozens of goats and a few different fast travel backs. It just seems to unlock later for some people. Which makes this a very stupid trophy, because they could have instead added a trophy, for instance, for the Age Is Just A Number side quest. I always thing AC trophies are weird for including some stupid grindy shit that nobody wants to do when they could instead award more trophies for actual game content. Unity with its bullshit chests trophy wad the worst one, could've done a trophy for doing all of the mystery missions but nooooooo....

• Like 2

On 10/13/2018 at 10:45 PM, Erkawest said:

Where is Sheppards hill?

2 minutes ago, CENAisARMY11 said:

Where is Sheppards hill?

Don't worry, I found it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.10.2018 at 8:51 PM, iAlphaSoldier_ said:

Restarting the game did it for me (after killed at least 100). Fast traveld to the Adrasteia, saved, went to titlescreen, closed and started the game. after loading fast traveld to Shepard's Mountain, killed one, the secound was killed by Icaros and had the eye.

• Like 1