All Women Crew

Small thing on this, I assume this is from obtaining them from an underwater location? I've been getting different crew from different underwater locations, but no female crew yet. Unless they're from a quest or something like that? (I've been doing side stuff, so I've not really been back to the main quest yet)

If you have the points in the Ubisoft Club section, you can buy the all female assassin skin. After that I believe you only need to have 1 female lieutenant for Wrath of the Amazons. Or at least I only had Evie as my lieutenant when I unlocked it if I remember right.

As for obtaining them, I have no idea. I found a ship skin from an underwater location and that's it.

EDIT:

I was reminded that the female assassin skin is a freebie as well. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

If you have the points in the Ubisoft Club section, you can buy the all female assassin skin. After that I believe you only need to have 1 female lieutenant for Wrath of the Amazons. Or at least I only had Evie as my lieutenant when I unlocked it if I remember right.

As for obtaining them, I have no idea. I found a ship skin from an underwater location and that's it.

I don't think I had unlocked a female lieutenant yet when I got the trophy.

I'm twenty hours in and I haven't found an all female crew yet, I just got it because I too chose the female assassins from the free Ubi rewards.

Just now, Kassandra said:

I don't think I had unlocked a female lieutenant yet when I got the trophy.

I'm twenty hours in and I haven't found an all female crew yet, I just got it because I too chose the female assassins from the free Ubi rewards.

Then you probably don't even need a lieutenant. 

I don't even care about ship/crew skins right now. I wish I could find a badass looking figurehead lol. I found an eagle one but I want something cooler. :devil: 

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Then you probably don't even need a lieutenant. 

I don't even care about ship/crew skins right now. I wish I could find a badass looking figurehead lol. I found an eagle one but I want something cooler. :devil: 

I have the eagle too but I think that one's very cool. Recently found an Octopus which looked cool too, but seeing as I'm "the eagle bearer", I think the eagle is fitting.

14 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, since I'm not wasting credits or whatever on the store (I see no point in the store, enjoying the game enough as it is), I guess I just gotta keep searching these locations.

It's not real money. Chances are if you've never really checked out Ubisoft Club you'll likely have like 10x the amount needed to unlock Evie lol. 

Unless I misunderstood your post and you do know it's not real money being spent?

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It's not real money. Chances are if you've never really checked out Ubisoft Club you'll likely have like 10x the amount needed to unlock Evie lol. 

Unless I misunderstood your post and you do know it's not real money being spent?

Yeah, I imagine, I think the last time i used it was a few years ago, once for that prince of Persia game xD

But yeah, I know it's helixs that are used, but I've paid no mind to the store myself.

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

But yeah, I know it's helixs that are used, but I've paid no mind to the store myself.

The Ubi club doesn't use helix credits, it uses Ubi points, which you get from playing Ubi games. I've got around 3K-4K points by now. You can use them among other things to get 20% discount for many things in the Ubi shop (among which about all pre-orders), or stuff for the games themselves. On this list for Oddyssey are things like Evie Frye as lieutenant and an all female crew, but those two are free rewards, they don't cost you anything, not money, not helix points, not Ubi points.

6 minutes ago, Kassandra said:

The Ubi club doesn't use helix credits, it uses Ubi points, which you get from playing Ubi games. I've got around 3K-4K points by now. You can use them among other things to get 20% discount for many things in the Ubi shop (among which about all pre-orders), or stuff for the games themselves. On this list for Oddyssey are things like Evie Frye as lieutenant and an all female crew, but those two are free rewards, they don't cost you anything, not money, not helix points, not Ubi points.

I got both. so I can unlock the all female trophy when I finally start the game? probably tonight/tmrw lol.

also any other good stuff on ubiclub? I have like 3000 points left. 

Just now, LegacyJKO09 said:

I got both. so I can unlock the all female trophy when I finally start the game? probably tonight/tmrw lol.

Well, when you get the big ship, which is after the prologue. Cleaving is a good way to damage ships so I'd recommend it even after you finish up the trophy. I also got some trophy when I put Evie in command so I guess she counted for recruiting a legendary lieutenant.

Just now, LegacyJKO09 said:

also any other good stuff on ubiclub? I have like 3000 points left. 

Evie as lieutenant is one of the two things on there I'd recommend. The other is the Kronos/Time pack with cool armour (I'm still using parts of it now), but I think I discussed that one with you already in a different thread. Other than that, I didn't get anything. Sadly that Pegasus pack is with helix points not Ubi points, or I would've gotten that one.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I imagine, I think the last time i used it was a few years ago, once for that prince of Persia game xD

Like others have said you get ubi points by basically playing the Ubisoft games and some come from doing "challenges" like for example 1 of the challenges for Odyssey is switching a nation's owners 5 times. Basically weaken an area do the conquest battles if it's an Athenian nation fight for the Spartans to get them to take over if it's Spartan owned fight for the Athenians to have them take over. It's usually simple stuff u do anyway earns ya credits and u can unlock in game stuff very good stuff in my opinion :)

58 minutes ago, Kassandra said:

Well, when you get the big ship, which is after the prologue. Cleaving is a good way to damage ships so I'd recommend it even after you finish up the trophy. I also got some trophy when I put Evie in command so I guess she counted for recruiting a legendary lieutenant.

Evie as lieutenant is one of the two things on there I'd recommend. The other is the Kronos/Time pack with cool armour (I'm still using parts of it now), but I think I discussed that one with you already in a different thread. Other than that, I didn't get anything. Sadly that Pegasus pack is with helix points not Ubi points, or I would've gotten that one.

starting it now cause I'm bout ready to trash wwe 2k19 lol

5 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

If you have the points in the Ubisoft Club section, you can buy the all female assassin skin.

I could have sworn the all female assassin skin was free in the Ubisoft Club. At least, I don't believe I paid any Ubisoft Points for it. Would have opted against it if it required Points.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pirelli913 said:

I could have sworn the all female assassin skin was free in the Ubisoft Club. At least, I don't believe I paid any Ubisoft Points for it. Would have opted against it if it required Points.

You're right they are free. I was mixing them up with the Medjay for 30 points. I knew I forgot to edit a post somewhere around here lol.