Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HoosierInspector

Suited up trophy question

3 posts in this topic

After I complete the requirement for an upgrade does it automatically save or do I need to reach a checkpoint for it to save?

Be very careful with Suited Up.Make sure you eliminate enemies first before picking up upgrade points.

Second advice, don't switch perks mid way through a mission and die. It will glitch on you. I'm currently on my 3rd play through as I missed one upgrade, even though I followed guide. Died before next checkpoint, lost upgrade point and suit upgrade was gone.

2nd time around, I switched perks as I had completed one to Max, then died, points stopped accumulating. Ready to be done with this buggy mess. Deleted save data twice now, on my 3rd run, hope it doesn't fuck up again.

On 10/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, Paulie1313 said:

Be very careful with Suited Up.Make sure you eliminate enemies first before picking up upgrade points.

Second advice, don't switch perks mid way through a mission and die. It will glitch on you. I'm currently on my 3rd play through as I missed one upgrade, even though I followed guide. Died before next checkpoint, lost upgrade point and suit upgrade was gone.

2nd time around, I switched perks as I had completed one to Max, then died, points stopped accumulating. Ready to be done with this buggy mess. Deleted save data twice now, on my 3rd run, hope it doesn't fuck up again.

That sucks to hear I just waited till I collected all upgrades points then upgraded everything at the end of the game had no issues