Survival of the fittest

Couch

Wondering from the people who have earned this trophy, which special op they chose. 

My group had a hell of a time finishing anubis on normal. Don't know if people play that on hard since their so familiar already or one of the other missions because it's "easier"?

Thanks

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I did the mission Anubis on normal with 2 randoms we did not really have a problem, 1 medic, 1 engineer, 2 snipers. but on hard its a hell, your 1 shot lmao.

Once we changed classes around we finished it easily. 

1 shot. Da fuq do you get through that being one shot

Pffft what do you mean we destroyed Anubis, pretty much first go tbh.

But for real I feel as though it's intentionally made to be close to fuckin impossible so the player gets so frustrated they start throwing their money at the game to purchase the OP weapons and gear. Thinking we go for HQ first, seems easier in my opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Pffft what do you mean we destroyed Anubis, pretty much first go tbh.

But for real I feel as though it's intentionally made to be close to fuckin impossible so the player gets so frustrated they start throwing their money at the game to purchase the OP weapons and gear. Thinking we go for HQ first, seems easier in my opinion.

First go the 4th night trying LMAO.

It was because Matt wasn't raging all night and we could hear the enemies and us talking with each other haha

• Like 1

I'd wait until they patched the freaking smoke grenade. All the video I see on youtube (Warface PC) they throw a single smoke grenade, no silencer and they don't get hit by anything. But on PS4........... Even with silencer and 50 smoke at the same freaking place you get shot at by every enemies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kulzyc said:

I'd wait until they patched the freaking smoke grenade. All the video I see on youtube (Warface PC) they throw a single smoke grenade, no silencer and they don't get hit by anything. But on PS4........... Even with silencer and 50 smoke at the same freaking place you get shot at by every enemies.

Good idea. But who knows how long or if they even do. 43 achievers on this site have completed it so it's definitely doable.