Couch

Survival of the fittest

9 posts in this topic

Wondering from the people who have earned this trophy, which special op they chose. 

 

My group had a hell of a time finishing anubis on normal. Don't know if people play that on hard since their so familiar already or one of the other missions because it's "easier"?

 

Thanks

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the mission Anubis on normal with 2 randoms we did not really have a problem, 1 medic, 1 engineer, 2 snipers. but on hard its a hell, your 1 shot lmao.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I did the mission Anubis on normal with 2 randoms we did not really have a problem, 1 medic, 1 engineer, 2 snipers. but on hard its a hell, your 1 shot lmao.

Once we changed classes around we finished it easily. 

 

1 shot. Da fuq do you get through that being one shot

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pffft what do you mean we destroyed Anubis, pretty much first go tbh.

 

But for real I feel as though it's intentionally made to be close to fuckin impossible so the player gets so frustrated they start throwing their money at the game to purchase the OP weapons and gear. Thinking we go for HQ first, seems easier in my opinion.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Pffft what do you mean we destroyed Anubis, pretty much first go tbh.

 

But for real I feel as though it's intentionally made to be close to fuckin impossible so the player gets so frustrated they start throwing their money at the game to purchase the OP weapons and gear. Thinking we go for HQ first, seems easier in my opinion.

First go the 4th night trying LMAO.

 

It was because Matt wasn't raging all night and we could hear the enemies and us talking with each other haha

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd wait until they patched the freaking smoke grenade. All the video I see on youtube (Warface PC) they throw a single smoke grenade, no silencer and they don't get hit by anything. But on PS4........... Even with silencer and 50 smoke at the same freaking place you get shot at by every enemies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kulzyc said:

I'd wait until they patched the freaking smoke grenade. All the video I see on youtube (Warface PC) they throw a single smoke grenade, no silencer and they don't get hit by anything. But on PS4........... Even with silencer and 50 smoke at the same freaking place you get shot at by every enemies.

 

Good idea. But who knows how long or if they even do. 43 achievers on this site have completed it so it's definitely doable. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what i see anubis seems to be the easiest one, the other 2 are difficult even on easy. I cant even find matches on hard though. :/ 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i think all is doable with a good group. Ive did not finish it even on easy because only have randoms....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.