Banishing the Grimm Troupe

starcrunch061

32 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

I though lt u implied was a enemy in the secret area where u get the new simple key?

There isnt a sure way how new enemies are added to the tracker can count. For example, I think some bosses dont get added to the count until you encounter them, but the at other times, u need to reach a certain area or region for a enemy to get added

Its just a theory, but there is currently NO facts about this trophy, its all hearsay.

I will be sure to test it when I go through the game again via that way I said

Yes, where you get the new simple key. But what I say is that this enemy with the key was my last one before the keen hunter trophy popped. So for me and my save this enemy was definitely needed, otherwise I would have gotten the trophy before I went there.

Just now, Savyna said:

Yes, where you get the new simple key. But what I say is that this enemy with the key was my last one before the keen hunter trophy popped. So for me and my save this enemy was definitely needed, otherwise I would have gotten the trophy before I went there.

I think Savyna is right. While the journal does update with new enemies, it always seemed to be single-kill enemies, so both columns update simultaneously. 

48 minutes ago, Savyna said:

Thats what Im saying, some have got the trophy WITHOUT any killing any DLC enemies, yet you had to kill 1/X Godmaster enemies

Im guessing you triggered that enemy to enter the journal tracker at some point earlier, maybe just being nearby or interacting with the door as you say, I dont know

But something is definitely off, the requirements are not as clear as some make it seem. I think u need to just max the tracker, but the tracker can increase as new enemies are found, thus the requirement would change

When it popped for you, did ur tracker show 2 identical numbers (enemies found/enemies available) such as 145/145 or 148/148 for example.......

It didnt pop on different totals did it such as 143/148???

If u look at this link for example:

https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1215885#vch

The OP got the trophy on 160, yet somebody in the comments got it on 156

The guys in the comments seem to believe their experience CONFIRMS what they state, but it isnt a actual confirmation because the exact requirements are not even understood

All we know from this is that one guy had it pop on 160/160 and the other 156, likely 156/156.

This is why I think it may be that we just have to FILL the journal to whatever the count is currently showing

51 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Thats what Im saying, some have got the trophy WITHOUT any killing any DLC enemies, yet you had to kill 1/X Godmaster enemies

Im guessing you triggered that enemy to enter the journal tracker at some point earlier, maybe just being nearby or interacting with the door as you say, I dont know

But something is definitely off, the requirements are not as clear as some make it seem. I think u need to just max the tracker, but the tracker can increase as new enemies are found, thus the requirement would change

When it popped for you, did ur tracker show 2 identical numbers (enemies found/enemies available) such as 145/145 or 148/148 for example.......

It didnt pop on different totals did it such as 143/148???

Yes. For me, it happened when I beat the God Tamer (and re-visited the Hunter).

39 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

If u look at this link for example:

https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1215885#vch

The OP got the trophy on 160, yet somebody in the comments got it on 156

The guys in the comments seem to believe their experience CONFIRMS what they state, but it isnt a actual confirmation because the exact requirements are not even understood

All we know from this is that one guy had it pop on 160/160 and the other 156, likely 156/156.

This is why I think it may be that we just have to FILL the journal to whatever the count is currently showing

I think you're right as well. But I think both people are simultaneously correct here. The only kicker is that singing worm enemy, which requires multiple kills to get his info. I think a good test would be to go through the game without killing that one enemy, but killing the rest (enough times to get the hunter's info on them).

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Yes. For me, it happened when I beat the God Tamer (and re-visited the Hunter).

I think you're right as well. But I think both people are simultaneously correct here. The only kicker is that singing worm enemy, which requires multiple kills to get his info. I think a good test would be to go through the game without killing that one enemy, but killing the rest (enough times to get the hunter's info on them).

Its gonna be some serious messing about to test, the reason why its hard to test is because after popping it, u.must go through the.whole game again just to test another variable

But im hoping that making a.save back.up will allow the in-game achievement to reset so I can test with that

Im going through the game again on switch creating enemy and item maps before I get to the ps4 one. I will be sure to test what u say plus for other variables. The switch achievement SHOULD reset with a save backup download

• Like 1

Just now, optimusmart said:

Its gonna be some serious messing about to test, the reason why its hard to test is because after popping it, u.must go through the.whole game again just to test another variable

But im hoping that making a.save back.up will allow the in-game achievement to reset so I can test with that

Im going through the game again on switch creating enemy and item maps before I get to the ps4 one. I will be sure to test what u say plus for other variables. The switch achievement SHOULD reset with a save backup download

Good luck. It sounds like a good bit of work, but it would be nice to have fixed info for this game (while there is a load of info for the PC version, achievement info has often been sparse).

So, let us know how it pans out!

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Good luck. It sounds like a good bit of work, but it would be nice to have fixed info for this game (while there is a load of info for the PC version, achievement info has often been sparse).

So, let us know how it pans out!

Well im working on a TG for it slowly so it will all be in that.

In actually creating 2 maps, one with items, and one with enemy locations. A enemy map will make the hunter trophy much easier as we dont currently have one, just a few lists.

• Like 1

Just to be clear. I am talking about the keen hunter trophy to record all creatures not the true hunter trophy. And it popped with 145/156. I know that because I wrote down every enemy I had to find and kill multiple times afterwards for the true hunter. NKG and new enemies in Godheim not included. The True hunter I got then at 156/156.

Edited by Savyna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Savyna said:

Just to be clear. I am talking about the keen hunter trophy to record all creatures not the true hunter trophy. And it popped with 145/156. I know that because I wrote down every enemy I had to find and kill multiple times afterwards for the true hunter. NKG and new enemies in Godheim not included. The True hunter I got then at 156/156.

Hmm interesting, I was going to suggest something like this may be possible, but then thought I best keep it to myself for now as I may look like a paranoid freak

Had u filled the full Journal for those initial 145 before u filled it for the remaining 11?

Otherwise seems as it looks, the basic hunter trophy requires only vanilla enemies or any 145....?? And Keen Hunter requires everyone in the current log...???

I think NKG gets added when Grimm does no??

13 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Hmm interesting, I was going to suggest something like this may be possible, but then thought I best keep it to myself for now as I may look like a paranoid freak

Had u filled the full Journal for those initial 145 before u filled it for the remaining 11?

Otherwise seems as it looks, the basic hunter trophy requires only vanilla enemies or any 145....?? And Keen Hunter requires everyone in the current log...???

I think NKG gets added when Grimm does no??

No, I haven't filled the journal with all the text at that point. And I think you you mix up keen and true hunter or I don't get you.