Sebax55

Hermes's Homie Help

70 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I need help with unveiling all sub regions because I'm losing my mind after 9 hours now, I know you have to stand on small Islands and all, is there anyone who knows all small that are really missable? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

south of Samos is a really small island, have been looking for 15 minutes till i found that one

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already been there couple times, I just got the trophy, turns out you have to unfog Nisyros which is a small Island but have two parts... lets just say you need to look really carefully to even spot that because that part was literally same colour as the Island itself and there are no borders to tell that it have two parts to unfog... Malaka

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sebax55 said:

Already been there couple times, I just got the trophy, turns out you have to unfog Nisyros which is a small Island but have two parts... lets just say you need to look really carefully to even spot that because that part was literally same colour as the Island itself and there are no borders to tell that it have two parts to unfog... Malaka

Curious for when I get to the island, is there a location in that part to go and check out? Or is it more barren with nothing really there? But regardless, I'll try and keep this in mind for when I do get there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Curious for when I get to the island, is there a location in that part to go and check out? Or is it more barren with nothing really there? But regardless, I'll try and keep this in mind for when I do get there.

Its a volcanic island with nothing on it, it may look like one part because it have the same color and look like its still fogged, and Its the north side of the Island that have the really tiny part that you may think is unfogged, when I first came to that island I came from south and just run back to my ship so that's why I missed it completely and it doesnt have a border like other regions that will tell you it have second part to unfog. O hope it helps anyone at least  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sebax55 said:

Its a volcanic island with nothing on it, it may look like one part because it have the same color and look like its still fogged, and Its the north side of the Island that have the really tiny part that you may think is unfogged, when I first came to that island I came from south and just run back to my ship so that's why I missed it completely and it doesnt have a border like other regions that will tell you it have second part to unfog. O hope it helps anyone at least  

Volcanic island? Is that the same one that the captain mentions to you? (well, I call him the captain, Barnabas or whatever his name is) Something about the entrances to Hades? Unless that's another island I'm thinking of in the game.  But regardless, again, I shall keep that in mind whenever I do visit the island :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk if this is bugged or what I literally walk everywhere on this island. And my region discovery (from ubisoft club) = 99,53 %...

 

40642f3619f16ab1390920472c1538ba.png

Edited by iSpeeDiR
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iSpeeDiR said:

Idk if this is bugged or what I literally walk everywhere on this island. And my region discovery (from ubisoft club) = 99,53 %...

 

If you are on 99,53% then you only missing one spot somewhere, take a careful look on every region and near water if there is a small island that is separated of region/island somewhere.

I recommend you to zoom the map so I can see it instead of pixels because as hell I can't tell if you were there 

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Volcanic island? Is that the same one that the captain mentions to you? (well, I call him the captain, Barnabas or whatever his name is) Something about the entrances to Hades? Unless that's another island I'm thinking of in the game.  But regardless, again, I shall keep that in mind whenever I do visit the island :)

No, there are around 3 or 4 of them, the one Im talking about is the one on far left side near bottom 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, iSpeeDiR said:

Idk if this is bugged or what I literally walk everywhere on this island. And my region discovery (from ubisoft club) = 99,53 %...

 

40642f3619f16ab1390920472c1538ba.png

Mine says the exact same thing.

I'm sure I've been to every island twice now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trophy is so frustrating, also stuck at 99,53%. Not sure how many hours I've been staring at the map trying to figure out where i missed something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheNastyChocobos said:

this was the last one for me
credit goes to BB1234
34ME91n.jpg

 

lol yeah that one was also the one for me, i was looking for hours, happy that im not the only one, i felt like an idiot!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question regarding this trophy does it require you to also step on these for example random black isles on the bottom of the picture. So as well those tiny random isles with nothing on them

 

Naamloos.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Question regarding this trophy does it require you to also step on these for example random black isles on the bottom of the picture. So as well those tiny random isles with nothing on them

 

Naamloos.png

I would imagine if you highlight them, and if they're connected to Zeus Cove in your example there, then you shouldn't need to? I've uncovered some land and say, a small island or two off the coast of it is also uncovered in the process, especially when I highlight the island and it's connected to the mainland via a white boarder.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 10:08 AM, Sebax55 said:

Hi everyone I need help with unveiling all sub regions because I'm losing my mind after 9 hours now, I know you have to stand on small Islands and all, is there anyone who knows all small that are really missable? 

 

So, just to be clear. Unveiling basically means unfogging, I just need to cross the border of every specific sub-region both on mainland and islands? Correct?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

So, just to be clear. Unveiling basically means unfogging, I just need to cross the border of every specific sub-region both on mainland and islands? Correct?

I imagine the water as well, unfogging that as well.  I did that anyway to be safe, but I got the trophy on land after having uncovered all the water too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also stuck on 99.53%

 

Interestingly for me "The Valley of Kings" is unfogged, but the name of the region is NOT in gold. 

 

This is really annoying! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone stuck on 99.53% there is a region that was defogged by myself earlier in the game, but l still was stuck at 99.53%, then later on today l was sent to the valley of nymph in the region of PHOKIS, IT WAS HERE ON THE SYNC POINT that finally popped the trophy for me or whether there was a delay in it unlocking i'm not sure, but that seemed the region that unlocked it for me.

FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE ASSASSIN'S CREED ODYSSEY VIDEOS

PSN DANNYBOY1973

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was also stuck at 99.53% however the i was missing Zarax Point east of Lakonia. Its joined onto that island when you zoom out and check but doesn't de fog till you step on it. Interestingly enough the reason i thought i had this location was the fact that a fort icon was already there like i'd been on the island but i guess not. Live and learn i guess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 8:45 PM, Sebax55 said:

Already been there couple times, I just got the trophy, turns out you have to unfog Nisyros which is a small Island but have two parts... lets just say you need to look really carefully to even spot that because that part was literally same colour as the Island itself and there are no borders to tell that it have two parts to unfog... Malaka

Where is it 

 

1 hour ago, PeS4trophyhunter said:

For anyone stuck on 99.53% there is a region that was defogged by myself earlier in the game, but l still was stuck at 99.53%, then later on today l was sent to the valley of nymph in the region of PHOKIS, IT WAS HERE ON THE SYNC POINT that finally popped the trophy for me or whether there was a delay in it unlocking i'm not sure, but that seemed the region that unlocked it for me.

FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE ASSASSIN'S CREED ODYSSEY VIDEOS

PSN DANNYBOY1973

I have the same percentage send me a message on where you went on psn @ Loki69darren 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The valley of kings name wont show for me, also found a small athenian camp there wtf?

 

Name never showed up but got the trophy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.