Hermes's Homie Help

Sebax55

41 minutes ago, Sebax55 said:

Already been there couple times, I just got the trophy, turns out you have to unfog Nisyros which is a small Island but have two parts... lets just say you need to look really carefully to even spot that because that part was literally same colour as the Island itself and there are no borders to tell that it have two parts to unfog... Malaka

Curious for when I get to the island, is there a location in that part to go and check out? Or is it more barren with nothing really there? But regardless, I'll try and keep this in mind for when I do get there.

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Curious for when I get to the island, is there a location in that part to go and check out? Or is it more barren with nothing really there? But regardless, I'll try and keep this in mind for when I do get there.

Its a volcanic island with nothing on it, it may look like one part because it have the same color and look like its still fogged, and Its the north side of the Island that have the really tiny part that you may think is unfogged, when I first came to that island I came from south and just run back to my ship so that's why I missed it completely and it doesnt have a border like other regions that will tell you it have second part to unfog. O hope it helps anyone at least  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sebax55 said:

Its a volcanic island with nothing on it, it may look like one part because it have the same color and look like its still fogged, and Its the north side of the Island that have the really tiny part that you may think is unfogged, when I first came to that island I came from south and just run back to my ship so that's why I missed it completely and it doesnt have a border like other regions that will tell you it have second part to unfog. O hope it helps anyone at least  

Volcanic island? Is that the same one that the captain mentions to you? (well, I call him the captain, Barnabas or whatever his name is) Something about the entrances to Hades? Unless that's another island I'm thinking of in the game.  But regardless, again, I shall keep that in mind whenever I do visit the island :)

2 hours ago, iSpeeDiR said:

Idk if this is bugged or what I literally walk everywhere on this island. And my region discovery (from ubisoft club) = 99,53 %...

If you are on 99,53% then you only missing one spot somewhere, take a careful look on every region and near water if there is a small island that is separated of region/island somewhere.

I recommend you to zoom the map so I can see it instead of pixels because as hell I can't tell if you were there 

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Volcanic island? Is that the same one that the captain mentions to you? (well, I call him the captain, Barnabas or whatever his name is) Something about the entrances to Hades? Unless that's another island I'm thinking of in the game.  But regardless, again, I shall keep that in mind whenever I do visit the island :)

No, there are around 3 or 4 of them, the one Im talking about is the one on far left side near bottom 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Question regarding this trophy does it require you to also step on these for example random black isles on the bottom of the picture. So as well those tiny random isles with nothing on them

Naamloos.png

I would imagine if you highlight them, and if they're connected to Zeus Cove in your example there, then you shouldn't need to? I've uncovered some land and say, a small island or two off the coast of it is also uncovered in the process, especially when I highlight the island and it's connected to the mainland via a white boarder.

On 8/10/2018 at 10:08 AM, Sebax55 said:

Hi everyone I need help with unveiling all sub regions because I'm losing my mind after 9 hours now, I know you have to stand on small Islands and all, is there anyone who knows all small that are really missable? 

So, just to be clear. Unveiling basically means unfogging, I just need to cross the border of every specific sub-region both on mainland and islands? Correct?

48 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

So, just to be clear. Unveiling basically means unfogging, I just need to cross the border of every specific sub-region both on mainland and islands? Correct?

I imagine the water as well, unfogging that as well.  I did that anyway to be safe, but I got the trophy on land after having uncovered all the water too.

• Like 1

For anyone stuck on 99.53% there is a region that was defogged by myself earlier in the game, but l still was stuck at 99.53%, then later on today l was sent to the valley of nymph in the region of PHOKIS, IT WAS HERE ON THE SYNC POINT that finally popped the trophy for me or whether there was a delay in it unlocking i'm not sure, but that seemed the region that unlocked it for me.

FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE ASSASSIN'S CREED ODYSSEY VIDEOS

PSN DANNYBOY1973

i was also stuck at 99.53% however the i was missing Zarax Point east of Lakonia. Its joined onto that island when you zoom out and check but doesn't de fog till you step on it. Interestingly enough the reason i thought i had this location was the fact that a fort icon was already there like i'd been on the island but i guess not. Live and learn i guess.

On 10/8/2018 at 8:45 PM, Sebax55 said:

Already been there couple times, I just got the trophy, turns out you have to unfog Nisyros which is a small Island but have two parts... lets just say you need to look really carefully to even spot that because that part was literally same colour as the Island itself and there are no borders to tell that it have two parts to unfog... Malaka

Where is it 

1 hour ago, PeS4trophyhunter said:

For anyone stuck on 99.53% there is a region that was defogged by myself earlier in the game, but l still was stuck at 99.53%, then later on today l was sent to the valley of nymph in the region of PHOKIS, IT WAS HERE ON THE SYNC POINT that finally popped the trophy for me or whether there was a delay in it unlocking i'm not sure, but that seemed the region that unlocked it for me.

FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE ASSASSIN'S CREED ODYSSEY VIDEOS

PSN DANNYBOY1973

I have the same percentage send me a message on where you went on psn @ Loki69darren