Hermes's Homie Help

Sebax55

I too suffered a "glitch" or so I thought. I checked my stats on the Ubisoft club and it said 100 % on discovered locations but no trophy. In the end I was missing a region called Marble Bay on Naxos. Kinda easy to miss as it looks just like a rocky place. So there you go. For anyone who thinks it's glitched, chances are you are still missing something obvious. 

Ps: the Valley of the King region in the main land was still black instead of gold when I got the trophy so it doesn't mean anything.

FfredericC.png
Edited by FfredericC
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, FfredericC said:

I too suffered a "glitch" or so I thought. I checked my stats on the Ubisoft club and it said 100 % on discovered locations but no trophy. In the end I was missing a region called Marble Island on Naxos. Kinda easy to miss as it looks just like a rocky place. So there you go. For anyone who thinks it's glitched, chances are you are still missing something obvious. 

Ps: the Valley of the King region in the main land was still black instead of gold when I got the trophy so it doesn't mean anything.

You sir are a legend. I checked the Naxo island, and you are indeed correct, part of it was unfogged, looked like a rocky region, but turned out to be a lush area! 

So the advice here is to zoom in on everything to make sure it's all de-fogged! 

I was pulling my hair out! 

Thanks again! 

15 hours ago, Eshaal said:

You sir are a legend. I checked the Naxo island, and you are indeed correct, part of it was unfogged, looked like a rocky region, but turned out to be a lush area! 

So the advice here is to zoom in on everything to make sure it's all de-fogged! 

I was pulling my hair out! 

Thanks again! 

Where is it on Naxos,the areas I have are zeus cove, Marble Bay, Adrianes fate, and maenad's hills. I'm aware of the two small islands there, but I dont see where the marble island area is. 

8 hours ago, Avonbball said:

Where is it on Naxos,the areas I have are zeus cove, Marble Bay, Adrianes fate, and maenad's hills. I'm aware of the two small islands there, but I dont see where the marble island area is. 

It was actually Marble Bay, the entire area was unfogged for me. I didn't realise until I zoomed in to the max.

So my advice would be to zoom in max and scour the map. 

On 24/10/2018 at 3:57 PM, crisxsilvabr said:

Stuck on 99.53% but after look quietly, found this in Naxos:

Reveal hidden contents

4684b54bcd5a116c5920e8aef4b43e92.png

8a356130a9e13f9cc29b8dc07fbfaed8.jpg

98108fcfb1fba9f6c33b1ac7df12e28b.jpg

Yeah I did the same thing. Went over the map multiple times scouring the little islands just to realise I missed that huge part.

Spent hours looking around the map, I could've sworn I had visited the small island to the south of Samos, went back and visited the island, picked up all the loot and the trophy popped! The small island is worth visiting if you doubt whether or not you've already visited it because it can be extremely hard to tell if it's unfogged or not.

On 10/16/2018 at 4:21 AM, FfredericC said:

I too suffered a "glitch" or so I thought. I checked my stats on the Ubisoft club and it said 100 % on discovered locations but no trophy. In the end I was missing a region called Marble Bay on Naxos. Kinda easy to miss as it looks just like a rocky place. So there you go. For anyone who thinks it's glitched, chances are you are still missing something obvious. 

FfredericC.png

Thank you for posting! This was my last fogged area. 

• 4 weeks later...

It says I have 99.06% and on my map I don’t see areas that are fogged or undiscovered yet. Any very small islands I should check to see if I haven’t found yet

Edited by brogans85
Answered my first question which made me have a second one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 11:52 AM, HellcoreFire said:

For me the last one I needed was the Valley Of Artemis in the south of  Arkadia. It's easily overlooked because it looks like part of that white mountain.

Awesome. Thank you. 
I went through the map and somehow missed it. It popped as soon as I crossed a small creek.
What a relief. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

My final bit to unmask before the trophy popped was a teeny island called Lestris. Sits in the ocean between Keos, Delos, Paros and Seriphos.  I had gotten all of the other locations that it seemed people were finding difficult without any trouble, but I tiny island, probably obvious to most was my undoing. Incidentally, I had to go to the quest point (exclamation mark) before it defogger the island.