Sebax55

Hermes's Homie Help

66 posts in this topic

I got 100%, literally every single minuscule spot on the map uncovered and the trophy still ain't popped. What the hell, Ubisoft.

22 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

I got 100%, literally every single minuscule spot on the map uncovered and the trophy still ain't popped. What the hell, Ubisoft.

i've read it's "buggy" just not sure if that's really the case. You may need to actually step on all the islands as it's been documented by many that just uncovering them as part of a bigger island isn't enough to pop it.

13 hours ago, Altergigo said:

i've read it's "buggy" just not sure if that's really the case. You may need to actually step on all the islands as it's been documented by many that just uncovering them as part of a bigger island isn't enough to pop it.

Already did that. Stepped on every single speck of dust in this map (or the stats wouldn't say "100%" in Ubisoft Club). Trophy's definitely bugged, but WTF? Game's been out for MONTHS, it's unacceptable that this has yet to be fixed.
EDIT: Got it. Here's what happened: I had been warned that the small island South of Samos was often overlooked and people didn't step on it and missed the trophy that way, so I made sure I stepped on it early in my unveiling of the map. Apparently stepping on it isn't enough, you gotta go deep into that 4 square meter piece of land and run around a bit for it to register. Once I did it the trophy unlocked for me, so be careful about that island. It's called Kardia, I think.

Edited by Valtekken173

Well according to Ubisoft Club I have uncovered 100% but it still hasn’t popped for me.  

Posted (edited)

Never mind got it, was the small region underneath Athens I was missing. 

Edited by Denis1903

On 10/9/2018 at 0:12 PM, TheNastyChocobos said:

this was the last one for me
credit goes to BB1234
34ME91n.jpg

This was it for me as well...it was driving me nuts trying to find the last spot (and it was the last trophy i needed)

Big thanks for this...

Posted (edited)

The last island that I needed was a small one off of Samos called "Kradia Isle." Moments after stepping on it I got the trophy. The tricky thing with this island is even if you haven't stepped on it, it'll be labeled and kind of look like you stepped on it even if you didn't. If the island looks "grey" on the map then you haven't got on it though, it should be pretty lush.

I hope this helps someone who might be lost.

Edited by dansomekid

On 10/8/2018 at 0:08 PM, Sebax55 said:

Hi everyone I need help with unveiling all sub regions because I'm losing my mind after 9 hours now, I know you have to stand on small Islands and all, is there anyone who knows all small that are really missable? 

For me personally, I was missing a valley area West of Athens, so be sure to keep an eye out for tiny little stretches of zone that are surrounded on all sides by areas you've discovered. 

The tiny islands are easy to mop up because your brain is like "Yea, I need those," but for me at least I didn't even register the fact that it could be a tiny stretch of mainland that I was missing.

Either way, hope you find it!

For me, the last area I needed was Typhon's Revenge, the easternmost islands of Melos. You actually do go there as part of the Melos side missions, but for some reason that didn't uncover it on the map. Going back a second time got me the 100% and the trophy.

Thank you to Valtekken173 and dansomekid for suggesting Kradia Isle, which was my final piece of uncovered map as well. (There's also Orichalcum on it, so yay!)

Posted (edited)

Man, I'm at my wit's end. I'm combed through this thread, checking every place that people have missed, and still nada. Says I'm at 99.53%, yet I can find no stone left unturned. I got all the small islands that were missable (at least the ones that have been mentioned in here). Got the valley of two kings, the valley of artemis. What could it even be. :(

edit: lol, it was the swamp of thermes at the top of the map. blended in with the out of bounds area, so i overlooked it. feel so silly. 

Edited by JinjonatorX

In my experience, every place that's captured by either Blue or Red outlines needs to be "stepped on". This drove me mad. So, I went to each sub-region and took a photo of myself. Every island, every bordered area. Eventually I found what I was missing. Some little sub-section of a greater area. But I used the photo system to mark where I had proof I'd been. Eventually process of elimination won me a 'ding!'. Without this, I never would have found the locale.

On 2019-05-08 at 0:56 AM, xmera_core said:

In my experience, every place that's captured by either Blue or Red outlines needs to be "stepped on". This drove me mad. So, I went to each sub-region and took a photo of myself. Every island, every bordered area. Eventually I found what I was missing. Some little sub-section of a greater area. But I used the photo system to mark where I had proof I'd been. Eventually process of elimination won me a 'ding!'. Without this, I never would have found the locale.

That is actually really clever. Since you get your photo icons shown on the map it real easy to keep track. Wish i thought of that back in the day =>

Just wanted to say, thank you all for the tips. Much appreciated.

Was stuck at 99% for a while. In the end it was that Valley of Two Kings's sliver (I swear that outline blends in like it was on purpose) which put me at 99.5% and lastly Nisyros (South side). Trophy popped right when I went through that entrance gate. Been at the North dock before. Guess that wasn't enough. lol

Don't think it's bugged, but I do believe we should've been given some extra room, like 99% and call it good. Malakas.

Yeah, it turned out to be Valley of Two Kings for me as well. Was island hopping like an idiot, because I was positive that I had taken it already (as I was on 100%), but nope I had not been there.

THIS HELPED ME POP THE TROPHY :)