Hermes's Homie Help

Sebax55

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello all,

It finally happened for me - platinum. I, too, had several issues with certain trophies not popping (Hermes' Homie, Midas Touch, to be specific). I was committed to fixing this after putting that many hours into this game.

I won't walk you through everything I did, because that was just a fact finding mission. When I figured it out, these trophies finally popped. Many of the posts were from years ago before certain DLC, so I figured that may be the issue.

In my original play though, I finished the whole game without ever engraving a Legendary artifact to a Legendary gear item. I just simply forgot about that part of the game and was doing fine without it. I also did the Korfu missions before I completed the main story of the main game. When I completed the game and went to clean up trophies, I engraved a Legendary artifact to a Legendary weapon - no trophy. I thought I would wait it out so went on to attempt Hermes' Homie. That didn't pop either - and yes - I stepped foot on every single area. (I know this because when it did work, I did nothing different).

Simply put, I had to load an old save file from before completing the main story and before going to Korfu. I was back to level 31, but as soon as I tried to engrave - Midas Touch popped perfectly. This made me believe that this was the issue for Hermes' Homie as well. I spent the next several hours "unveiling" all land and sea areas and taking pictures (to be sure). As soon as I stepped foot on the last island, which happened to be Atoll Point - boom - Hermes' Homie and the platinum popped.

I would suggest that people do these two trophies before they complete the game or attempt any DLC. I was lucky to have a saved game from mid way through the game, but I assume if you don't - you will need to restart. Really a bad glitch and added countless hours for nothing. Seems like it should be patched, but that is unlikely.

I hope that helps.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After so long i finally got the trophy. For me the last 0,47% were on Messara Zeus playground make sure to check it out because it looks like you uncovered it but its not.

Edited by IvailoBen