Patch 1.05 is here

1 hour ago, HusKyCode said:

As a future player of this game, this is some really good news to read. Glad Eidos Montreal stepped up and fixed the issue with collectibles. 1f44f.png

They finally solved the problem quickly, now its safe to do all the trophies. :D:D 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 11:30 PM, Nimera said:

They finally solved the problem quickly, now its safe to do all the trophies. :D:D 

It took nearly a month after launch for them to fix it & they never publicly addressed the issue.

Not good enough for a AAA game & publisher tbh, it should never have been a problem to begin with.

The credit that I will give them though is that they made the fix retroactive, in all my many years of gaming, very few devs have actually done that or even been able to.

• Like 1

I have a question for those who unlocked 100% trophy, does your save file say 100 % or did you just get the trophy at whatever percentage you were?

I was unaware of the glitch and was buying weapons and outfit and had the bug while clearing the hidden city and after the patch was able to finish the area but at San juan I'm stuck at 96 percent saying i'm missing a relic and 1 survival cache but when I check and count on the map they're all grayed out. Am I screwed out of seeing 100%?

27 minutes ago, Rattamauled said:

It took nearly a month after launch for them to fix it & they never publicly addressed the issue.

Not good enough for a AAA game & publisher tbh, it should never have been a problem to begin with.

The credit that I will give them though is that they made the fix retroactive, in all my many years of gaming, very few devs have actually done that or even been able to.

You have few examples of companies that have listened to the players and helped them in patches. such as gun media, CD projekt or techland. sometimes it happens, it's bad but what matters is that everything has been fixed

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BigPadre said:
I have a question for those who unlocked 100% trophy, does your save file say 100 % or did you just get the trophy at whatever percentage you were?

I was unaware of the glitch and was buying weapons and outfit and had the bug while clearing the hidden city and after the patch was able to finish the area but at San juan I'm stuck at 96 percent saying i'm missing a relic and 1 survival cache but when I check and count on the map they're all grayed out. Am I screwed out of seeing 100%?

When I loaded my game, it said 99.78%. As soon as it finally loaded, the artifact trophy, and 100% trophy popped, and now my save file says 100%.

I still can't get turkey's to spawn though. No matter how many times I fast travel, exit to the game menu, quit the app entirely, I get no turkey's upon getting back to that area. What a pain in the butt.

6 hours ago, LukaLaurent said:

I still can't get turkey's to spawn though. No matter how many times I fast travel, exit to the game menu, quit the app entirely, I get no turkey's upon getting back to that area. What a pain in the butt.

You need to walk slowly or in circles until they appear at the camp in san juan

5 hours ago, LukaLaurent said:

I tried that too, among all the exiting and fast travelling, etc. Never a sign of them unfortunately.

Follow the instructions in the video, that's how i got the trophy. If nothing appears, try walking slowly in circles or exit the game and reload the save

Has anyone noticed the sound changed - On my surround sound (5.1 DTS) since 1.05, it sounds like Lara's voice is reading the documents from the rear speakers, and the directional sound (i.e. the wolves' howl/growl should be audible in the general direction of the speaker when you rotate the camera to where they are)

If they are behind me - they should be heard in the rear speakers but they are now heard in all 5 ?

Also the general audio is tending to lean to the right channels

On 10/11/2018 at 9:26 PM, Nimera said:

Follow the instructions in the video, that's how i got the trophy. If nothing appears, try walking slowly in circles or exit the game and reload the save

Exact video I already followed to no avail, lol.

It's fine not to believe I tried everything though, it's not like this has proven to be a buggy game or anything, haha.

When I get time I'll probably go back and do the Ultra hard run (whatever the difficulty is called), and hopefully I have more luck then. Thanks for the suggestions though.

8 hours ago, LukaLaurent said:

Exact video I already followed to no avail, lol.

It's fine not to believe I tried everything though, it's not like this has proven to be a buggy game or anything, haha.

When I get time I'll probably go back and do the Ultra hard run (whatever the difficulty is called), and hopefully I have more luck then. Thanks for the suggestions though.

On the first time you visit that area the turkeys appear, try to do it at the first opportunity! they only disappear if you go far in story. I regret that you didn't get the trophy, try on difficulty DO you might be lucky :)