Dante_MS

How to get the "Jumped In" trophy after the servers shutdown

82 posts in this topic

I had a bit of trouble using this guide, as I still get the can't connect to the servers popup box. When I search for the ipconfig on the command search, I don't get any of the IPv4 values; though I think a good workaround would be to look in the properties of one's internet connection as I used the one there. My other issue is when I set up my internet connection, I went to the primary dns and entered my ipv4 connection number, but every time I try to exit out it pops up saying that anything unsaved will not be saved. TL;DR, is my workaround a good idea and how do I have my primary dns so I can try to see if this works for me? Thanks. 

No puedo saltarme el trofeo. Elegiré comprar una copia digital ya que mi juego físico es de segunda mano y quizás haya un problema. ¿Alguien sabe si los trofeos de copias físicas y digitales serían los mismos, o si cada copia generaría sus propios trofeos?

Fantastic, it works perfectly today

Many thanks  Dante_MS

Edited by Pato_friki

Hello, I've a question: I'm currently playing the game and was thinking about platting it, but didn't know the "Jumped In" trophy became unavailable.

What I'd like to know is if it's completely safe to use this workaround in other to get the trophy? There're no risks of getting into trouble or anything after you get the trophy?

@IceSoul21 Sony couldn't care less, and there were no reports of people being flagged for doing it. The guide is one year old.

Edited by Dante_MS

I know this is old but just wanted to say thanks for posting, got the trophies for Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV no sweat!

@Dante_MS Then I guess there'd no issues with getting any of them.

Thanks 4 replying ^^

On 12/21/2018 at 0:21 PM, Keefie_G said:

That's really unfortunate since I never owned a PS3, guess I'll have to bite the bullet for that game.

I was hoping it did. I have PS3 but I am remember selling that game <_>. Guess I am going to gamestop for 3 cent game now