HawkeSK

Cannot Spawn 2 Margwas

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I was trying to complete my last trophy on this game which is to kill 2 margwas in 1 round

I watched YouTube video and he told to finish rituals number 2 and 4

I always start the game with ritual number 1 and after that I get items and make way trough those other 2

But when I am about to finish those 2 rituals in 1 round 1 margwa spawn and 1 will not

I even tried to switch the order but always first spawns and the other one wont

Any idea how to fix this issue? 

21 minutes ago, HawkeSK said:

Hey guys

I was trying to complete my last trophy on this game which is to kill 2 margwas in 1 round

I watched YouTube video and he told to finish rituals number 2 and 4

I always start the game with ritual number 1 and after that I get items and make way trough those other 2

But when I am about to finish those 2 rituals in 1 round 1 margwa spawn and 1 will not

I even tried to switch the order but always first spawns and the other one wont

Any idea how to fix this issue? 

14 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Uhhm, play some more rounds.

Play till a margwa round, and then do one of the rituals.

22 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

Play till a margwa round, and then do one of the rituals.

But on others videos or guides they told I can spawn 2 margwas trough rituals in same round

I guess that ain´t true than

1 hour ago, HawkeSK said:

But on others videos or guides they told I can spawn 2 margwas trough rituals in same round

I guess that ain´t true than

It is, every 2 rituals you complete, doens't matter the order, you get a margwa to spawn, also If you wait until round 7/8 maybe 9, I don't remember exactly.. another one spawns. Combine this events together and optimize the round. If you have a team you can do every thing in round 1, just remember that it must be you the one who kills both margwas, not another player/teammate. You can also do it solo like I did. The more players you have in-game, earlier in rounds a margwa will spawn, just wait for it to spawn and complete the second/fourth ritual to spawn another and that's it.

When I did the easter egg I must have killed 5-10 margwas when I was protecting the flags, so you also get it here.

Edited by PhantomBlade19