Cant find xlenia’s side quest?

I dont think it's glitched. You have to complete the quest lost  and found that's on a very small island right below pirate island.  After I did that one and brought the person back to the Pirate  island she gave me her quests. The guides on how to unlock these quests are wrong so that's why people think they are glitched.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I dont think it's glitched. You have to complete the quest lost  and found that's on a very small island right below pirate island.  After I did that one and brought the person back to the Pirate  island she gave me her quests. The guides on how to unlock these quests are wrong so that's why people think they are glitched.

I've got that quest to do still, will get to it sometime.  But I had enough money to pay her to advance the main quest in the end.  But that's good to know.

Though for me, the doctor guy, not sure about his side quest right now.

Xenia and Hippokrates seem glitched for some people.

For what it's worth, I did the Lost And Found quest right away when I was near there, but I still didn't get Xenia's additional side quest pop-up.

Late last night, I finished the Hippokrates quest line (his side quest also did not pop up), but after I finished the chapter (the thing in Korynthia was my last as the final boss was a bunch of levels too high for me when I initially got there), suddenly Xenia's "!" popped up. Didn't see the one from Hippokrates still, but it might be that he's actually dependent on some side stuff too, like the ones south of him at the doctors that think worshipping gods is the answer, for instance. I only did one of those so I could then move on with the story.

13 minutes ago, Kassandra said:

Xenia and Hippokrates seem glitched for some people.

For what it's worth, I did the Lost And Found quest right away when I was near there, but I still didn't get Xenia's additional side quest pop-up.

Late last night, I finished the Hippokrates quest line (his side quest also did not pop up), but after I finished the chapter (the thing in Korynthia was my last as the final boss was a bunch of levels too high for me when I initially got there), suddenly Xenia's "!" popped up. Didn't see the one from Hippokrates still, but it might be that he's actually dependent on some side stuff too, like the ones south of him at the doctors that think worshipping gods is the answer, for instance. I only did one of those so I could then move on with the story.

It seems like it's around chapter 8 perhaps when said quests could show up? I've not found out yet (only in chapter 7), but I'm dealing with another side quest myself for a cult member instead.