Hope thats okay

suistar7

One of my first games was Pokemon on the Gameboy.
Later followed Super Mario, Harvest Moon, Sims and much more. 
I play mainly on the PC, but I also have a PS3, PS4, PS Vita and a Nintendo Switch.
Since December 2016, I have discovered the interest for trophy hunting.

Mainly, I stream on Twitch. On YouTube, I upload trophy videos and guides.
I would be very happy if one or the other looks over and gives feedback :)
Anyway, positive feedback should be negative as well, the most important thing is that it should be factual and respectful.

Here the links to my channels  Mainlanguage is german but english guides is still work in progress.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/suistar7
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/suistaR7
  • Like 1

Hi there! I also have subbed to your channel, for support. Only real criticism I can give you is that since your main language is German to compile a playlist specifically for English viewers so it's more easier to navigate your channel. Other than that good luck on your video making and I'll be sure to check out your channel from time to time. :)  

2 hours ago, Omirid said:

Hi there! I also have subbed to your channel, for support. Only real criticism I can give you is that since your main language is German to compile a playlist specifically for English viewers so it's more easier to navigate your channel. Other than that good luck on your video making and I'll be sure to check out your channel from time to time. :)  

in the future i will try english guides too :) thinks better when i changed to english language as main