Hippokrates Story line not showing? (Possibly Solved)

Quink666

Yes ive done every single one of them. First i didn't get Xenia Quest line but after doing a quest called Lost and Found it popped up. Was hoping there would be a quest to get this to show up.

7 minutes ago, unknownds said:

I got this trophy yesterday. I cleared all available side quest at Boiotia , and the quest didn't show up at map. I try to fast travel to another location and back to Boiotia and lucky the quest show up.

Did you do alot of side quests in other regions before it popped?

14 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Yes ive done every single one of them. First i didn't get Xenia Quest line but after doing a quest called Lost and Found it popped up. Was hoping there would be a quest to get this to show up.

Did you do alot of side quests in other regions before it popped?

I don't have problem with Xenia quest too. I did a lot quest at other regions too because I need XP level. 

• Like 1

Had the same issue, but after walking around in the northern part of Thebes the quest suddenly spawned both in game and on my map with no extra steps/inputs needed. The quest giver is Hippokrates and it's called "Hunting Party" or something to that effect.

• Like 1

Im currently in chapter 8 just been in a room with Hippokrates himself. Hopefully after another few main quests it pops. 

Powerpyx states that the Hippokrates questline is 2 quests while PS4trophies videos show of 4 quest with the first one beeing Hunting Party. But both starts in the same city.

10 minutes ago, ST7IK3R said:

Had the same issue, but after walking around in the northern part of Thebes the quest suddenly spawned both in game and on my map with no extra steps/inputs needed. The quest giver is Hippokrates and it's called "Hunting Party" or something to that effect.

How far in the story where you? I just started chapter 8. 

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Is it story related by chance? I mean, not the side quest itself, but I mean, do you have to be at a certain point in the story for it to show up? I'm in chapter 7 right now.

Iv'e seen people get this trophy after chapter 7 as the earliest. But i dont know if they were a few missions into 8 or got it from the start.

Edited by Quink666

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Im currently in chapter 8 just been in a room with Hippokrates himself. Hopefully after another few main quests it pops. 

Powerpyx states that the Hippokrates questline is 2 quests while PS4trophies videos show of 4 quest with the first one beeing Hunting Party. But both starts in the same city.

How far in the story where you? I just started chapter 8.

Ps4 trophies is right its 4 quests not 2.

I thought this trophy was glitched so it ended up being my very last trophy in the game. Was done the MSQ, all cultists, the 4 world bosses, all other side quests in the game except for some in sparta and petrified isles, etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Iv'e seen people get this trophy after chapter 7 as the earliest. But i dont know if they were a few missions into 8 or got it from the start.

I did a quest for him in Athens in the previous chapter, but other than that, not sure yet.  I'll look into it later on, not too fussed on it yet, but hopefully it will show up for me soon enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ST7IK3R said:

Ps4 trophies is right its 4 quests not 2.

I thought this trophy was glitched so it ended up being my very last trophy in the game. Was done the MSQ, all cultists, the 4 world bosses, all other side quests in the game except for some in sparta and petrified isles, etc.

Alright ill just push through and hope it shows during the story or in the post game cleanup.

It doesn't show up for me yet but then again Xenia's side quest popped up late too, so I guess it's just moving on and checking the map every so often. People claim bugged for both but I haven't seen Ubisoft put it on their fix list yet so I'm suspecting that they're just delayed pop-ups for some reasons like other side quests that need to be done first.

• Like 1

I found the solution for it nor showing up! You simply have to walk close to him and it shows up. 

Following this video.

Look where he picks up the very first quest. It never showed on map but when i got close it showed up instantly! You must get really close. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

On 10/9/2018 at 8:27 PM, Quink666 said:

I found the solution for it nor showing up! You simply have to walk close to him and it shows up. 

Following this video.

Look where he picks up the very first quest. It never showed on map but when i got close it showed up instantly! You must get really close. 

OMG, that worked. Thanks so much for the tip

I just arrived to Boretia, my main quest progress is to find the mother at Naxos.

I did not do any side questa in Boretia, I did not unfog the map. The only thing I did was to clear the leader house and treasury, then the Hippokrates quest showed up for me.

So completing every side quest in this area or unfogging completely is not required. Save your time!

Edited by Erkawest

I just completed 2/4 Hippokrates quests but he didn't give me the 3rd quest "Inheritance insurance". Not sure if glitched or not enough progress in main story. He just walks off somewhere

Edit:Well I followed him for 5 minutes until he arrived at the 3rd quest location, then the icon to start pops up... So dont panic, lol

Edited by Erkawest

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:54 AM, Erkawest said:

So completing every side quest in this area or unfogging completely is not required. Save your time!

Why is doing side missions wasting time lol. I love this game and Im doing everything.

After I did his first quest he was in a house close by for the second quest. He tells you hes going to check on a sick friend.

Edited by SuzyRed

The official guide book says: requierement for the Hippocrates questline is finishing chapter 6 of the main story. That's reasonable because before that it would be insane to travel to Boiotia ?. 

The difficulty is that Hippocrates' quest sign does not pop up automatically. You need to be near the marker to see the quest marker. It's in north Theben.

You don't need to do all the side quests in Boiotia or something like that. 

On 9/10/2018 at 8:27 PM, Quink666 said:

Following this video.

Thx a lot! This somved the problem for me!

On 9/10/2018 at 6:00 AM, unknownds said:

I got this trophy yesterday. I cleared all available side quest at Boiotia , and the quest didn't show up at map. I try to fast travel to another location and back to Boiotia and lucky the quest show up.

What is the name of the quest? 

Answer me under spoiler, so I'll check on YouTube where it will spawn, thank you!