Hippokrates Story line not showing? (Possibly Solved)

Quink666

On 10/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, Quink666 said:

I found the solution for it nor showing up! You simply have to walk close to him and it shows up. 

Following this video.

Look where he picks up the very first quest. It never showed on map but when i got close it showed up instantly! You must get really close. 

Thank you!

I am in Chapter 7 (Kings of Sparta) & this questline didn't popup until I was near the AKROPOLIS OF THEBES about 70 meters from this area the Gold quest THE HUNTING PARTY magically appeared.

So i too can confirm this trick does work!!!

Edit: So after the first two quests he doesn't give anymore & walks away. I followed him & when I got near the Message Board I decided to accept some quests & then he was gone!!!

To get around this, I delivered some goods someone needed nearby. AFTER THAT MINI-QUEST, THE 3RD OF HIPPOKRATES' QUEST APPEARED.

In my playthrough, I had already cleared out the dying mans family rival so I was done.

Then after getting Hippokrates the Hemlock herb he wanted in his 4th quest, the trophy popped!

Edited by dokkanexpert
It's in the BOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/10/2018 at 7:27 AM, Quink666 said:

I found the solution for it nor showing up! You simply have to walk close to him and it shows up. 

Following this video.

Look where he picks up the very first quest. It never showed on map but when i got close it showed up instantly! You must get really close. 

I also managed to have his quests appear by following this piece of advice. The quest didn't appear until I was literally a few steps away from Hippokrates.

• 4 months later...

Can confirm that this mission doesn't appear until you get close to Hippokrates. I don't know why this particular mission acts in this way (probably some kind of bug), but it works. You don't have to do anything else in Boeotia for it to show up, just go to the northern part of Thebes (don't remember the exact location, but shouldn't be too hard to find).

Edited by Eagle

On 07/06/2020 at 2:58 PM, BRKs_Eagle said:

Then go to the northern part of Thebes (don't remember the exact location, but shouldn't be too hard to find).

He's just North (and slightly East) of the Akropolis of Thebes. Shouldn't be too hard to spot 'cause there'll be queue of people waiting near him to be treated.