Run like the wind...

hytherion

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

You won't be flagged anymore for that trophy.

Yeah you will. I looked at the thread and didn't see anything about that, nor a whitelist even being implemented. Don't spread false information. And if I'm wrong, please link the specific post. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Yeah you will. I looked at the thread and didn't see anything about that, nor a whitelist even being implemented. Don't spread false information. And if I'm wrong, please link the specific post. 

It's flaggable, but they will ignore it.

''I think a solution atm is that the leveling too fast will be pretty much ignored (PS3 version), the Run Like The Wind trophy will be subject to the white list system and the consequences that comes with when/if that is implemented. This could mean the game won't count in on your stats or something, but you won't need to hide it.''

If you just keep reading you will see it. But, the only trophies that can be flagged is if a hacker will autopop the leveling trophies 25,50,100. But the leveling ones i'm not sure either. You should maybe ask that somewhere else.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

6 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

It's flaggable, but they will ignore it.

''I think a solution atm is that the leveling too fast will be pretty much ignored (PS3 version), the Run Like The Wind trophy will be subject to the white list system and the consequences that comes with when/if that is implemented. This could mean the game won't count in on your stats or something, but you won't need to hide it.''

If you just keep reading you will see it. But, the only trophies that can be flagged is if a hacker will autopop the leveling trophies 25,50,100.

That is not the same as it being safe. You can still get in trouble if at any point in the future they randomly decide to no longer ignore it. As for the other thread you linked, that is a user created list and in no way endorsed by the site if you read the latest posts in it.

• Like 1

On 11.10.2018 at 4:14 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:
On 09.10.2018 at 3:43 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

You won't be flagged anymore for that trophy.

If I saw this one before I would exactly write the same thing.. people should stop SPREADING FALSE INFO about this goddamn trophy..It is willing or unwilling, obtaining this trophy is cheating and must be flagged.. 

Also there is no such thing as Whitelist yet, it is a highly debatable issue.. even if it would exist that wont mean your game is clear, it will still require hiding the game and just you wont get flagged

As a matter of fact, why there is so much fuss about this trophy i dont understand at all, what is the difference between this trophy and another online multiplayer trophy that is unobtainable for some reason such as  server closure or discontinuing a service like here ( for ex. upcoming Project Cars event related trophy, or recently happened Hitman Absolution Contracts mode trophies) 

• Like 1

me neither, there has been much debate about this trophy and all whitelisting related matters.. many people wrote down long novels about these including me in related threads.. but theres not an action yet.. but this shouldnt necessarily mean its legit, right? 

anyone who wants a clear profile should stay away from this one otherwise no one would be responsible if something happens to you.. if you follow dispute threads you will see that people getting banned for the trophies they earned 10 years ago

1 hour ago, Darpiom said:

If I saw this one before I would exactly write the same thing.. people should stop SPREADING FALSE INFO about this goddamn trophy..It is willing or unwilling, obtaining this trophy is cheating and must be flagged.. 

Also there is no such thing as Whitelist yet, it is a highly debatable issue.. even if it would exist that wont mean your game is clear, it will still require hiding the game and just you wont get flagged

As a matter of fact, why there is so much fuss about this trophy i dont understand at all, what is the difference between this trophy and another online multiplayer trophy that is unobtainable for some reason such as  server closure or discontinuing a service like here ( for ex. upcoming Project Cars event related trophy, or recently happened Hitman Absolution Contracts mode trophies) 

Calm down. My friend even did the trophy, and he asked the mod on this site and they told him they not going to bother with it anymore. I also saw active forum users obtaining the trophy, and trust me they care about their trophies.

I don't know, what they gonna do with it, but i think it will stay like this. There is just too many people that own the game.

And flagging them all again, won't be a good idea as most are unflagged. It's not like the hacker activate and put the bounty on your head and the trophy pops. You will need to survive to earn it anyway. But that's my opinion. I don't have the game, and i'm not planning to do it on the PS3 anyway. I will on PS4.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

4 hours ago, Aexuz said:

The difference is that you actually need to do what the trophy asks you. Survive about an hour with the bounty on your head. You won't be earning the trophy automatically like other cases. 

If they flag this trophy then they need to flag all the people that used the exploit in Red Dead Redemption using the hacked lobbies to shoot dead bodies making some of the trophies faster to obtain. 

^THIS

On 15/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Calm down. My friend even did the trophy, and he asked the mod on this site and they told him they not going to bother with it anymore. I also saw active forum users obtaining the trophy, and trust me they care about their trophies.

I don't know, what they gonna do with it, but i think it will stay like this. There is just too many people that own the game.

And flagging them all again, won't be a good idea as most are unflagged. It's not like the hacker activate and put the bounty on your head and the trophy pops. You will need to survive to earn it anyway. But that's my opinion. I don't have the game, and i'm not planning to do it on the PS3 anyway. I will on PS4.

It should also be added that someone could still have an old bounty on them from before the bounty feature stopped working. You can do a lot of in-game activities without lowering your bounty time, as the bounty timer only goes down in free roam sessions. The only way to truly know if someone didn't have a bounty on them before the feature stopped working is if their "Off The Plane" trophy was earned after April 2017. Aside from that, nobody's gonna think "I need to let someone kill me in this session, PSNProfiles will flag me for surviving this bounty". The bounty is tied to your character and can only be lost if a random person kills you in a free roam session and they only have 48 minutes to do that. 

Edited by Sergen

On 15.10.2018 at 9:58 PM, Aexuz said:

The difference is that you actually need to do what the trophy asks you.

yeah, what a difference!! will it changed the first step of the trophy still illegitimate? and can you start the second step without taking that hacked first? 

I respect all ideas but i totally disagree with.. with this point of yours, any mp trophy earned on ps3 should not be flagged since the same hackers can ruin anyone's multiplayer session in any game, but that's not the case with other games i see, and i never saw anyone supporting them

also, how can you be so certain that victim dont ask to be hacked with run like the wind.. 

@Sergen, you are right with your argument but isn't it weird that people played the game 1,5 year without lowering their bounties and on the other hand countless many still earned their first mp trophies after april '17..

well whatever, if mods dont wanna see just because they are too much people i m ok but no one should spread the word earning run like the wind ok at this point, i was saying that but always the argument goes the same way and stuck just at this point ?

And I believe closing our eyes to these kinda trophies would be very harmful to the base structure of the psnp in the long run(we mention such a trophy that completion rate of it decreased by just 10 % after being unattainable for the last 18 months; if we think how many people have gta 5 the number you'll find will be shocking) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Darpiom said:

yeah, what a difference!! will it changed the first step of the trophy still illegitimate? and can you start the second step without taking that hacked first? 

I respect all ideas but i totally disagree with.. with this point of yours, any mp trophy earned on ps3 should not be flagged since the same hackers can ruin anyone's multiplayer session in any game, but that's not the case with other games i see, and i never saw anyone supporting them

also, how can you be so certain that victim dont ask to be hacked with run like the wind.. 

@Sergen, you are right with your argument but isn't it weird that people played the game 1,5 year without lowering their bounties and on the other hand countless many still earned their first mp trophies after april '17..

well whatever, if mods dont wanna see just because they are too much people i m ok but no one should spread the word earning run like the wind ok at this point, i was saying that but always the argument goes the same way and stuck just at this point 1f614.png

And I believe closing our eyes to these kinda trophies would be very harmful to the base structure of the psnp in the long run(we mention such a trophy that completion rate of it decreased by just 10 % after being unattainable for the last 18 months; if we think how many people have gta 5 the number you'll find will be shocking) 

I don't believe anything should be flagged if it was done in-game with the public search options on the game, if it can happen on a game then it can happen to anyone so it's not giving anyone an unfair advantage. But if you want to remain consistent with flagging on this website, you either flag them all or don't flag any, in this case I think they see GTA V for the fact that the trophies are all server based, whereas on something like Black Ops II, Big Leagues wouldn't unlock again if you went back on the online after having it auto-popped for you. But this debate has been brought up hundreds of times by now, while we can have an opinion, nothing is going to change about the current situation. 

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

But this debate has been brought up hundreds of times by now, while we can have an opinion, nothing is going to change about the current situation. 

exactly same, i was already saying another thing but came to this point again and i think it's useless to discuss it any more.. we'll see together where it'd go.. 

Also, i never reported anyone for run like the wind trophy and although i m a completionist i wont touch this trophy because i think it will spoil my profile at this point

Are you kidding or what @Darpiom? Why the hell would you flag someone for this trophy?

If Rockstar don't want to fix it, blessed be the hackers who give it to you.

I'm tired of reading all this nonsense, if a company doesn't care about their game, why should trophy hunters be penalized? I still haven't touched this trophy either so far but I don't care if other players get it through "alternative means". Live and let live...enough with the pointless discussion about this trophy...

Edited by Major Rain
  • Like 4