Retail edition to be released by 505 Games

3 minutes ago, Rantaro said:

Depending on the price, I will be certainly picking this up. It's an excellent game and one that I want to have physically instead of digitally. Hopefully it won't be too expensive 

The site says: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will launch at participating retailers for $29.99 / £29.99.

Sounds about right. It will probably drop in price a bit later as well.

Just now, fabmorais_2011 said:

The site says: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will launch at participating retailers for $29.99 / £29.99.

Sounds about right. It will probably drop in price a bit later as well.

Ah, I must have missed that. I won't get it immediately at that price. I'll wait till it's $19.99 or less

1 minute ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

I collect games in physical media. Always preferred it, always will. This doesn't mean I don't buy digital, but whenever I can avoid it, I do.

Thanks fabmorais.  I used to always buy physical but my friends buy digital.  I get teased about it all the time.  It was interesting to see where others like to get the physical disc, too.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Thanks fabmorais.  I used to always buy physical but my friends buy digital.  I get teased about it all the time.  It was interesting to see where others like to get the physical disc, too.

I stick with physical as well, but i see digital as a glorified rental. Since with digital they can take it from you any time they want, I do get digital but only on super cheap flash sales. So this is good news for me as I wanted to get the back back when it was originally announced but waited since they went digital only.

• Like 4

I love my collection and when we talk about games i can get my favorites and show them around to add to the discussion or lend them to my friends like in old times. My digitals I can only show in my Bib, thats not the same and I can't give my digital to my best friend.

I prefer usually ways to avoid plastic and all, but I just can't do without my favorite games on my shelve.

So now I am a bit...ambivalent, bc I already own the EU version and the US as well. I hope physical get another trophy list, I would buy it anyway but an third list would be a great topping.

Rock on.  I played this on PC but I've held off re-buying for console since I normally don't do digital here.  Game is solid though, was starting to think I'd never get to add it to my collection.  It's been on my short list of games I really wished would go physical.  Celeste is hopefully next!

Looking forward to re-playing in December. :)

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

Right around Christmas. Yup its going to be on sale right after release. Physicals sell better cause moms and pops can just grab easily for kids xmas and such vs digital.

6 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

As title says, 505 Games will be releasing a physical retail edition of HellBlade on December 4th 2018:

2018109151621_1.jpg

Very glad to hear this, will certainly get it.

SOURCE AND MORE INFO: https://505games.com/505-games-to-distribute-the-playstation-4-retail-version-of-hellblade-senuas-sacrifice-worldwide

Will it be another trophyset? If so, will there be two? If not, not much in me getting it, since I have the digital NA version. 

6 hours ago, Lorajet said:

my buddy always gives me shit when I will not buy a game digital and rather get physical. hes like you have to just switch apps and play games. you don't have to get up snd switch a disc out. but I'm much more physical media. 

plus sometimes games are more digital anyway. example. darksiders 3 is 59.99CDN. on playstation store digital its 79.99CDN.

but I will be picking it up.

• Like 1