Darpiom

Fallout 3 not on sale on EU store

10 posts in this topic

Years have passed and, let alone goty edition even the base game, fallout 3 isnt on sale in EU store. There is something but without a price tag and says disc only.. What does it mean, i m confused about it!

Interestingly, all five dlc episodes are on sales as a package but no base game 🤔

Anyway, can someone confirm in other stores if the situation is different, or what

PS: Isnt there an option to use screenshots in text messages here

Was it ever on the store? In NA it was disc only. No digital release.

8 minutes ago, Darpiom said:

Years have passed and, let alone goty edition even the base game, fallout 3 isnt on sale in EU store. There is something but without a price tag and says disc only.. What does it mean, i m confused about it!

Interestingly, all five dlc episodes are on sales as a package but no base game 1f914.png

Anyway, can someone confirm in other stores if the situation is different, or what

I think that's the point here. As KingGuy says, I don't think the game was ever digital. It's disc only.

Hmm, I m very surprised to learn that such a big title doesnt have a digital version ever, even considering it was to revitalize an almost gone IP back then.. 

Honestly, I couldnt have thought about this possibility. I guess there is no example in any other AAA production like this, 

Anyway, thanks pals,case closed! 

There's quite a few older PS3 games that don't have digital releases as it just wasn't that common at the time

It's a game from 2008, digital releases of physical games weren't that common compared to today.

Just buy the game from your local store and download the DLCs if that's what your after.

1 hour ago, Darpiom said:

Interestingly, all five dlc episodes are on sales as a package but no base game 1f914.png

"Well sit around kids and let me tell you about a magical time before the games were digital. The time where we used to play with DISCS! 'What are discs?'  You ask children. Well discs are a piece of plastic with a shape of a circle where the game was stored. And to play it u had to insert in on your console and PRESTO! You were able to play your game right afted it was installed. Nothing of those fancy 'downloads' that the youth uses nowadays. *sigh* those were the times. Well, it's 5pm and its time for grampa go to bed now. Night night!"

Ok enough sarcasm, i think it's pretty obvious what disc only means... Back in the beggining of last generation very few AAA games were digital

Edited by Max_Playne

2 hours ago, zalikffmeelopen said:

still hoping for a PS4 remastered version...

I crazily hope soo  bro but fallout 76 on horizon, es6 and starfield on development it seems far but bethesda has many studios so i hope there would be a surprise 

well, there are some sarcastic texts ( i love this site for it) about the scarcity of digital copies but come on guys how many games can you count without a digital release of 2008? 95 % of 'em got digital version maybe not on launch but later in some time at worst.. 

assassins creed (even older), dead space, far cry 2, gta 4, mgs4, devil may cry 4, littlebigplanet, and many more.. with ps3 there are almost no game that hasnt received a digital version, especially at this scale ( i guess bf bad company is another one of them) 

Consequently, I love Bethesda with all of their biggy and buggy games but this shame falls upon them.. 

Edited by Darpiom