Xenia side quest not showing

Rodrister

5 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

i just started sequence 7. Her questline popped up for me after i did the side quest lost and found. Hope this helps.

Is it in the same island? I just looked and I have 3 sidequests there and no lost and found. Maybe I already done it.

4 minutes ago, Rodrister said:

Is it in the same island? I just looked and I have 3 sidequests there and no lost and found. Maybe I already done it.

It’s on Lestris which belongs to the Pirate‘s Islands. The recommend level for it is 20 or so.  

You have to find and defend a captain and bringt him back to Xenia. Then she gives you a mission when you speak to her again. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Same thing for me, returned the captain to her, new quest showed up.  Now I have to search for golden feathers.

What I am curious on is if the locations on the maps she gives you are actual locations on the game map or not.  Hopefully so, otherwise finding these will be a pain.

Yeah these are actual locations. I'm four or five quests in. That first one was actually easy to figure out as one of those maps pointed to a location I had already found that was called Lighthouse Of Ajax or something, on the same island as the Tomb Of Ajax, and I was looking for the golden feather of Ajax. Hmmmmm....