Servers already Online? & 50 GB Day One Patch

Jeffboy24

Whats Up?, 

just wondering if the Servers are already Online? I heard that you need the Day One Patch to even play it Online.

Is the Patch already out? 

Would be very interesting if anyone who got the game already could gave us some insides.

Edited by Jeffboy24

2 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Whats Up?, 

just wondering if the Servers are already Online? I heard that you need the Day One Patch to even play it Online.

Is the Patch already out? 

Would be very interesting if anyone who got the game already could gave us some insides.

The day one patch is definitely out, as there's been loads of videos showing the game. Servers won't be turned on till the 12th. 

On 10/10/2018 at 5:24 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

The day one patch is definitely out, as there's been loads of videos showing the game. Servers won't be turned on till the 12th. 

The servers are online already. Me and my friend were able to play earlier today. Just takes a while to install the patch...

24 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

The servers are online already. Me and my friend were able to play earlier today. Just takes a while to install the patch...

Unfortunately my game hasn't shipped yet so... :( But on the bright side, all the easter eggs will be solved by the time I get it, so I can just group up with some people and get them done asap :P 

3 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Yep. Activision replaced Campaign with Blackout, their battle royale mode. Therefore having Multiplayer, Zombies and Blackout.. making it 100% online only.

Yeah, but you've always been able to play multiplayer solo against bots in the past, while offline. And Zombies has always been available offline as well. Unless they confirmed an "always online" requirement, than them removing the campaign doesn't mean anything.

Got it digitally and damn that’s a lot on day one. This doesn’t even count the DLC that’s coming plus the mad updates and other patches that are coming. We could be looking at a 200GB game (or close to it as Black Ops 3 was nearly 150GB) when it’s all said and done. Might as well delete WW2 to free up space on the HDD. 

Edited by kidson2004

This may be stupid, by why the hell can't they include the 55gb update on the freaken disc before it shipped out? That Blu-ray disc is so sad with so much more free space on it. Another thought, why the hell are they still making consoles with 500 gb. And it's something closer to 400gb with all that software already on it. Nothing makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

This may be stupid, by why the hell can't they include the 55gb update on the freaken disc before it shipped out? That Blu-ray disc is so sad with so much more free space on it. Another thought, why the hell are they still making consoles with 500 gb. And it's something closer to 400gb with all that software already on it. Nothing makes sense. 

Beacuse when they send game to "press" they have still 3 months to polish games.

And yeah, i agree its stupid, i would prefer wait few months and dont have this big patches. Thats why i like Blizzard atitude - even i dont play games from them - they say: "when games is done? when its done!"