Wheel....of...Fortune!

Wade_VC

For those of you who enjoy this classic TV game show, the PS3 version will keep you busy and get the "gray matter" going; and it is just a good way to spend an hour or so.

Up to two players can play at the same time, or you can opt to go online and play against 3 other players in a live match of wits and fun. Each player can create a custom character, and the level of detail is fair...not stellar, but fair.

The game play itself is very easy and the controls relay this quite nicely. The puzzles are as one would see on TV...everything from quite easy to OMG difficult...and everything in between. The rounds progress exactly as seen on TV, all the way to the final/bonus round.

The graphics for a next-gen console are a little on the bland side, but this is made up for with the fun and enjoyable game play. Obviously missing is the game show host Pat Sajak and the letter-turner Vanna White; which strikes me as odd as this version is officially licensed by Telefone/Merv Griffin productions.

Wheel of Fortune is a great game for fans of the long running TV show.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is this the same trophy list from the 2009 PSN version?  Its been a sore thumb on my backlog, and I would like to get the 2012 THQ version and quick 100% it.  

I do notice 2 different titles in a lot of trophy hunter and forum communities.

This is the 2009 PSN version: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/87-Wheel-of-Fortune

This is the 2012 THQ version: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1672-Wheel-of-Fortune

They are different games with separate trophy lists.

• 7 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...