Trophy Thoughts?

All I know about this game is that its a pretty big hit with the same crowds that enjoy FNAF and undertale (so 12 - 16 yr olds) and buy those shirts at Hot Topic.

That being said, I have always been intrigued by this game since it came out years ago. I'll probably buy it once I clear out more of the backlog. Trophy wise it looks direct and to the point, basically just play the story, and get the collectibles.

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
  • Like 1

I can already sense the 12 year old boys sausages stiffening after finding out about this game coming to our beloved consoles! First Undertale, then Hello Neighbour, now BENDY? I kinda saw this coming to be honest. I didn't know when, but I know it was nigh.

Now all we REALLY need is Five Nights At Freddy's 1, 2, 3, 4 & Sister's Location! *heavy sarcasm intended* Then I can proudly say "The circle is now complete!".

42 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

I can already sense the 12 year old boys sausages stiffening after finding out about this game coming to our beloved consoles! First Undertale, then Hello Neighbour, now BENDY? I kinda saw this coming to be honest. I didn't know when, but I know it was nigh.

Bendy has been announced for console since January and it's coming out on 20th of November.

It was settled for 26th of October (due to the last/5th chapter/episode being out) but they delayed it to put in equal terms with the Switch version.

the trophies kinda sound like normal at least there are no speed run or no death run related trophies.

but more importantly the game is finally announced to be coming for the ps4 as well, was getting a bit upset when it was announced on console only for the switch at the time and no word on ps4 port and I don't have a switch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...