Will you change your PSN ID?

MidnightDragon

Will you change your PSN ID?  

545 members have voted

1. 1. Will you change your PSN ID?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

No I won't. I did change my ID once, a few years ago, by creating a new account... I had Level 13 and just over 1k trophies. I didn't want to sacrifice them, but I didn't like my ID at all. I regained the vast majority of them, but some became unobtainable. If I'd have had the choice to keep them, I would have. I don't think I can change my name anyway, I only have a PS3.

Edited by Midnightwards666

Yes, I'm definitely gonna change it because my ID carries a community tag from a Gran Turismo community I used to race with way back in 2009. I stuck with it when I started trophyhunting but I've been wanting to get rid of the tag for a few years now.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover
  • Like 2

I'm not sure yet. If I do, it's not going to be completely different, but some variant of Undead Wolf. I like my name, but I'm not really a fan of all the underscores and the "N7" part. It depends on what is available really, but I remember when I created my PSN ID, a lot of my previous attempts at writing the name were already taken, so I had to settle for what I did.

I hope Sony end up freeing up a ton of PSN ID's that have been long dormant. That would help a lot.

• Like 4

Yes, I’m definitely going to change my ID. I hate it. Having the ability to change it here was my main reason for upgrading to premium and I feel much more comfortable like this.

However, like I already said in the other thread, I want to be sure that I’ll still be able to play my favorite multiplayer games on PS3 and Vita, like Uncharted 3, NFS: MW or Killzone Mercenary. My love for multiplayer is stronger than everything else.

What will be interesting is that there are SO MANY great names out there already.  Can you imagine trying to come up with a name that isn't already used?  I mean, all the game character names have been used.  Maybe a lot more hyphens or XX names will show up?