MidnightDragon

Will you change your PSN ID?  

545 members have voted

1. 1. Will you change your PSN ID?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

........... Na lol.

Who cares! I've often thought it would be great to have something better than the crap name I just stuck in there all those years ago but bollocks to it. What will happen if I change it to something better, I'll sit there admiring it's creative greatness for all of 5 mins all made up and proud of myself. 5 mins later.... Good for you doesn't change a thing! I just wanted to get those games on the PS3 rolling all them years ago and didn't care about the name then and still don't now.

I’ve been waiting for this feature for years! Finally! But after reading the PS Blog, I'll hold my horses and wait until the feature goes live.

I’ll wait and see people being the “experimentation” and risk their account for us, so I see how far it affects trophies, game library and friends list before I change my username. If I have issues with online features on old PS3/Vita games that I finished years ago, I wouldn’t mind because I never play again games that I 100% all trophies.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 2

Yes, I want to change because my brother first created his account on the PS3 and I played and got some trophies and plats in that account. Only 1 year ou 2 I figured out I could create an accout (silly me :P ), so I kept this account. Now I can change it for the name I use for everything online. I can't even play with other people online because later they will call me helder, but then I forget to answer because I'm not helder. So yah, when I can change it I will for one time only, for BrunoBomb, that or Mr.BrunoBomb.

As a lot of people have already said, I'll also be sticking with my current name. It took me awhile to pick the ID I currently have and I'm content, but it's great for people who wanted this option. Let's just hope the Beta will sort things out quickly and not have people worry about problems on last gen consoles.

• Like 1

Yeah. My psn ID is Brettyboy888 but want to change it to BrettyBoy888 so my ID won’t be much different except just the other B will be capital.  I don’t know why I didn’t make the other B capital, I forgot. Maybe I was just in a rush to try psn when I first got my PS3, idk.