Will you change your PSN ID?

MidnightDragon

Will you change your PSN ID?  

545 members have voted

1. 1. Will you change your PSN ID?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

People that are against psn ID changes clearly aren’t the type of people that think about other people besides themselves. What about the people who have cringy psn ID’s that they made years back such as ‘NoScopeMaster96?’ and hate their psn ID now but don’t want to make a new account to have a different psn ID due to having hard earned trophies on their profile? 

Edited by Brettyboy888
  • Like 2

I’ve gotten a bit more attached to mine, especially since I’ve made some PSN friends who know me as Char, but I wouldn’t be against changing it some tone in the future. I made it without much thought really, just used the same username that I had in other things. Incredibly unlikely and I know there’d be issues with it but I sort of wish they’d give the option to take over names of very inactive accounts like Xbox used to (I was looking at one with a name I liked that hadn’t been touched since 09, one game played). 

I’ve also already used a couple of names I liked on alt accounts for trophy boosting for my main which probably wasn’t the best idea, since it’s hard for me to decide on a name I really like.

Maybe I'm not sure yet. I do kinda waant to change mine and I know to what I want to change it to if I would.

But can this site still keep track of all your trophies after you change your name. (sorry if this question is already anwsered but I had a period of a couple months were I stopped trophy hunting so I haven't been on the site as many then normally

I wont , this name i used, was also the name of my first char on a mmo called tibia back for 14 years. The funny part is i spelled the name wrong Lol, i played duel masters a training card game when i was 14 years old. There was a card that was called " Zagaan knight of darkness " . But i spelled it as Sagaan xD. Thats the epicness bout my blessed name.

7 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Probably, but only after I'm certain they've ironed out any bugs.

The only "bugs" they have are the ones pertaining to the PS3 and Vita which will never be ironed out.

I can't wait for the upcoming shit storm of people that have fucked up their trophies and profiles over this.

Seeing a lot of people who wants to change their PSN name ... but have the same one on psnp ..

So ... next step, change nick on psnp ? :D

(i'm joking about it but it's maybe already available ^^')

And to answer the question, I use this one everywhere, i don't have a number on it, so i'm fine with it ^^

This is a great development for those who have a "shameful" name. But I personally don't wanna change my name.

It's story time, Kids!:

The name of my PSN-ID "Buje-Boy" has a story. When I was four years old, a doctor diagnosed I got too much water

in my ears, because of that I had harsh difficulties with speaking since I tried to talk.

I used to say "Mama Buje" instead of "Mama Brille" ["Mama glasses"]. My mother used to have glasses and I always

wanted them. After a surgery, my hearing has improved immensely, so I was able to catch up with everything linguistic.

Since then I am called Buje in my family. :)  And my PSN-ID is a kind of homage to childhood. :)