MidnightDragon

Will you change your PSN ID?  

545 members have voted

1. 1. Will you change your PSN ID?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

13 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

Only if it doesn't mess up with trophies.

As much as I want to decapitalize my name and remove decay, it comes down to if itll mess up trophy. But I highly doubt that it will. Don't listen to people who's already spreading fear around. It'll probably for sure not be compatible with your old ps3 game saves. And any older games online will still show your original id. Probably don't wanna be one of those beta testers this time around.

No.

When I created my account I didn't know what to put for my name so I went with this. I admit that I don't really like this name I prefer the name I use on other social medias "Aecesaje" but if I change to this people won't know the meaning behind it (it's an AC reference). 

On 10/12/2018 at 3:41 AM, danceswithsloths said:

yeah, i plan on it. i will be changing my name from "danceswithsloths" to "Danceswithsloths".

that capitalization is important to me.

or maybe even "DancesWithSloths" i kinda like the look of that.

I'm considering doing the same. Hopefully there won't be issues with just capitalization

• Like 1

I won't be changing mine. I'm happy with the one I have and I'm not a fan of this to begin with if I'm being honest because it's going to cause so many issues, particularly for people still playing Vita's and PS3.

If 80% or 90% of the people on one's friend list decide to change their names, how are you supposed to know who is who?

Also how will it affect the leaderboards on here?

When setting up my PS3 I saw I had to set up an online profile. I am that rare guy that didn't just put something, I thought long and hard focusing on something unique yet badass. So no, not changing my name. I am happy with what it is.

And let's be honest, if you can stomp bulls you are badass . . .

I've been considering modifying mine slightly, but if there's going to be issues then it's probably not really worth it for me. I'm happy with mine, but had an awesome idea how to make it even more unique a couple years after already creating this. If there's going to be no issues then I'd more than likely take advantage of it.