MidnightDragon

Will you change your PSN ID?  

545 members have voted

1. 1. Will you change your PSN ID?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

14 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, there's just the small matter of losing all of your purchases, trophies, and everything else that comes along with starting fresh on a new account. That's just not a practical solution for anybody who's invested a lot of time and money into their accounts, so I don't understand why people keep bringing it up.

I don't get it too. Maybe he was on Drugs when he wrote his comment. He would loose all games, Progress and trophies in his case.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo
  • Like 1

On 19/05/2019 at 3:59 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, there's just the small matter of losing all of your purchases, trophies, and everything else that comes along with starting fresh on a new account. That's just not a practical solution for anybody who's invested a lot of time and money into their accounts, so I don't understand why people keep bringing it up.

Technically you don't lose anything as long as you still have your old PSN account and your physical copy of game's.  The game's you bought from psn store on your old account can still be played on your new account, you just have to re-download them on your old PSN and it will show up on your new account.  The only downfall is that you will need a lot of time to do everything all over again. 

Edited by Classic-DSP

9 minutes ago, Classic-DSP said:

Technically you don't lose anything as long as you still have your old PSN account and your physical copy of game's.  The game's you bought from psn store on your old account can still be played on your new account, you just have to re-download them on your old PSN and it will show on your up on your new account.  The only downfall is that you will need a lot of time to do everything all over again. 

Or you could just change your ID, not losing anything, not having to re-download anything again, and not having to do everything all over again.

Edited by marc_cp
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, marc_cp said:

Or you could just change your ID, not losing anything, not having to re-download anything again, and not having to do everything all over again.

Good point, but it all depends on how many game's and platinum's you had on your old PSN account, if you had too many games and plat's than i see how annoying it can be.  I on the other hand did not mind starting from scratch because i did not have many games on my old account and hardly any plat's, so it wasn't a waste of time.

23 minutes ago, Classic-DSP said:

Technically you don't lose anything as long as you still have your old PSN account and your physical copy of game's.  The game's you bought from psn store on your old account can still be played on your new account, you just have to re-download them on your old PSN and it will show on your up on your new account.  The only downfall is that you will need a lot of time to do everything all over again. 

Multi-Accounts are forbidden. Let's hope nobody will report you.

29 minutes ago, Classic-DSP said:

, but it all depends on how many game's and platinum's you had on your old PSN account, if you had too many games and plat's

Too many Platinums? WTF! There is no such thing like "too many Platinums"!

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

That's exactly what I was worried about the whole time.

• 4 years later...