An old game with a fresh coat of paint

DragonQuest238

While I started my Disgaea love with Disgaea 2 and Etna was the first of the original trio I first met(which is why I am biased a lot towards her xD), I recognize a lot of people who started with the original Hour of Darkness, so I am curious to the changes Disgaea 1 Complete brings to the table. While I am enjoying the vocals in the home base(the music for this remake is top notch, they must have paid through the nose to get the vocals! :D) I am talking about the reworked characters.

I will talk about the character class changes if there are any when I get the Dark Assembly unlocked. The first thing is enemy changes. I know that half of the original enemies are gone forever and they didn't want to introduce them back into the game for fear of demand but I know that this was what made the game unique. So here are the enemy changes I have seen thus far:

• The Beast(aka the manticores) are replaced with the Bone Dragons that show up in Disgaea 2. (I thought they first appeared in 4 but I googled it to make sure; I have not played Disgaea 2 since Dark Hero Days for the PSP. Disgaea 2 Complete, Nippon Ichi, PLEASE!)
  • The Winged imp enemies which poisoned the f'k out of my party for fun are replaced with the Disgaea 5 imps.
  • The Galactic cyclops enemies are replaced with the Rifle Demons from Disgaea 2.

Anyone want to talk about this game, or point out spoilers to what else was changed. I know that the Golems and Gargoyles remain because they were imported from D2.

It's not really that hard to complete. There are only six story-related trophies, a few optional super-boss kill tropheis, and a bunch of trophies you need to grind for but the hardest one is getting the Hyperdrive but even that's not too hard if you do it in normal mode(not New Game+ Etna Mode, because the enemies in Item World are much higher level) and have max-level characters with leveled up equipment. If you beat Baal, you can beat an Item God 2 in a Rank 40 item. The hardest part is having enough resources to heal your party if they take damage. Overall, I would say that it will end up becoming the easiest Disgaea game to play, even easier than Disgaea 5 because there are no evilities or character worlds to deal with because it mostly a port of the original Disgaea game before they had evilities.