Red Dead Redemption 2 Trophy List Leak! *SPOILERS* Another Early Copy Game!

MyAssStretched

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Well, I'm happy to see the online doesn't look like it's going to be stupidly hard. Even Redemption 1 wasn't stupidly hard as long as you could get the servers to cooperate. Ready for October 26, damn it!

You just wait till more DLC roll out in the future :P

Also reaching lvl 50 is probably 99.99% the max lvl just like in RDR 1.Then they're probably going to raise the cap or perhaps there's prestige to reset your level. 

Thank you for sharing the list!

It was fun doing the gold medals/100% in GTA V so this will be no different for me. 15 more days to go!

:gold:  Best in the West - Attain 100% completion.

:silver:  Gold Rush - Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions.

-----

:gold:  Notorious - Red Dead Online: Reach Rank 50. (time and commitment. Ultimate Edition will boost your rank to 25)

:bronze: Posse Up - Red Dead Online: Form a Persistent Posse. (had some trouble getting this one in RDR. It was a P.I.T.A getting 8 players to join your posse)

Edited by Ghost

OP said they don't post any screenshots or in-game info, so I highly doubt they will post the map.

Anyways, I like the trophy list overall. I wish there was fewer online trophies and more story mode trophies for doing random crap. I'm just glad the online trophies don't seem to be all that bad, for the most part. I platinum'd the first Red Dead Redemption, so I hope I can platinum this one as well. I never got around to getting the Platinum for GTA V (even though I still play it for time to time, even to this day), but the trophies for this seem a little less strenuous. I guess time will tell. I can't wait to play this game! Assassin's Creed Odyssey is help keeping me sane until this releases. Barely. lol

Just now, xRaiden1018 said:

why not? just curious

I just don't, I'm sorry :/ my thing is leaking trophy list for trophy hunters before they get published onto the servers. Because trophy hunters like me, would love to see the list way before it's release date. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from my past trophy list leaks that people actually got even more hyped for the game and some weren't gonna buy it but then saw the list and said they will give it a try, like that's cool to do. Of course, unofficially haha.

• Like 4