Red Dead Redemption 2 Trophy List Leak! *SPOILERS* Another Early Copy Game!

MyAssStretched

Just now, popass12345 said:

He just replied to my DM 20 mins ago, he said its around 50gbs with a 3gb patch.

Nice! I can just get rid of some crappy games instead of the ones i actually play. 50GB is very reasonable. Not like CoD BO4 if rumors are true with the 50GB day one patch. 

i just had someone PM me about this post, saying that they need proof that these are legit. as a video of me scrolling through the list. no. just no. I don't fake/photoshopped any images and I wouldn't have the time to come up with trophy names and trophy descriptions for this list. For those who know my past trophy list leaks, Shadow of The Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Call of Duty Black Ops 4... as everyone can see those trophies are now published onto the trophy servers, they're the same as my images. So again, i'm basically saying this is a real/legit list. smh

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

@MyAssStretched - Look at all this fame and fortune you've been getting with all this news you're breaking :P 

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/10/11/red-dead-redemption-2-rumored-achievements-and-trophies-leaked

I like how the article says "rumored" and "not confirmed to be the actual ones" but if people are new to my trophy list leaks, and being such a big website, I'm sure they have to put that in the articles. Though my trophy list leaks are not fake haha

1 hour ago, MyAssStretched said:

I just don't, I'm sorry :/ my thing is leaking trophy list for trophy hunters before they get published onto the servers. Because trophy hunters like me, would love to see the list way before it's release date. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from my past trophy list leaks that people actually got even more hyped for the game and some weren't gonna buy it but then saw the list and said they will give it a try, like that's cool to do. Of course, unofficially haha.

Once again thank you for the trophy list. You are the man!!!

2 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

I like how the article says "rumored" and "not confirmed to be the actual ones" but if people are new to my trophy list leaks, and being such a big website, I'm sure they have to put that in the articles. Though my trophy list leaks are not fake haha

Yeah they're not used to your leaks yet. It took gaming news sites a while to pretty much take our websites published lists from https://psnprofiles.com/games as the real deal instead of rumors years back, same sort of scenario here. :P 

45 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

Your past leaks weren't fake. You'd have to have WAY too much time on your hands to make this up.

• Like 3

Oh 100% complete and level 50 in mp this will take a long lime like the first one but overall its not to hard

lets hope there is no missable trophies but i doubt it i think there is missable trophies especially with 100% complete

as long as the game is fun i don't have any problem with grinding or time consuming trophies

for me i think this will take 100 - 200 hours to platinum

Edited by dark69knight