Red Dead Redemption 2 Trophy List Leak! *SPOILERS* Another Early Copy Game!

MyAssStretched

9 minutes ago, closertim said:

All I want to know is how has the op not had his name banned by Sony.  

My PSN account is banned from psn, this was my troll account and was made with psnprofiles before it got banned. Of course I was smart enough to use this account name than my main account. so haaaaa 

Edited by MyAssStretched

15 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

My PSN account is banned from psn, this was my troll account and was made with psnprofiles before it got banned. Of course I was smart enough to use this account name than my main account. so haaaaa 

Sent ya a message .  You giving any game play impressions 

37 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

Sent you a PM, would really appreciate if you could answer... Keep up the good work dude!

Looks pretty decent as far as the list goes. Glad they've stuck with a 100% completion trophy, but it's kind of disappointing the platinum name is the name as RDR lol, I mean surely they could've thought of a better name? 

Well, looks like I won't be bothering with this one. The online trophies look like they'll require me to ACTUALLY play the online, not just power my way through it by playing it with a few friends and actively boosting trophies. If it's anything like GTA Online, it'll be a fucking cess-pool of arseholes, children, racist pricks, and trolls; and it'll be full to bursting with bloody micro-transactions. You know what, I think I'll just play through the first game and go for the platinum in that, I already have all the online trophies in Red Dead Redemption, so I'm sorted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NanaCheese94 said:

ugh, honestly a little disappointed they couldn't come up with a different name for the Platinum. Actually, most trophies seem to be the exact same. laaame

19 minutes ago, Omirid said:

Looks pretty decent as far as the list goes. Glad they've stuck with a 100% completion trophy, but it's kind of disappointing the platinum name is the name as RDR lol, I mean surely they could've thought of a better name? 

Hopefully the platinum image is badass to justify that

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Hopefully the platinum image is badass to justify that

If it's anything like RDR then I hope so! I actually enjoy the platinum image of the first game a lot. Looks super clean and prestigious. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Well atleast nobody will be able to rush platinum until online is released...

I think as long as we all enjoy the game is what matters most at the end of the day.

Edited by Ghost

My guess would be 6/10, 100-120 hours but its so hard to tell without playing the game obviously.

I like the list.  Looks fun, varied and balanced.

What I think could be challenging:

- The 100% completion and 70 gold medals will take an age and might have tricky moments, it depends on how tricky the challenges are and how many missions there are (i.e. if there are 90 there is more room for error than if there are only 70 missions and you have to get a gold in each). 

- 3 MVPs for people who aren't good at MP (i.e. me).  

- I don't have a clue, but persistent posse may be some ranking system for your online posse which may mean you have level up as a team or something, again could be challenging. 

Nothing else looks to difficult at all to me.  The online trophies apart from the two I mentioned seem straightforward and/or progression based, and the single player really doesn't seem too bad aside from the 100% and the medals.