Red Dead Redemption 2 Trophy List Leak! *SPOILERS* Another Early Copy Game!

MyAssStretched

3 hours ago, kornflakes89 said:

@MyAssStretched  There's a guy on the RDR subreddit who is saying that you were confronted on discord where you said that you didn't have the game and that you lied about the install size.

Is there any truth to that or is it complete BS?

He’s leaked lists before and they were legit and you’d have to have TONS of free time to make it look real. I doubt the list is fake.

6 hours ago, Franciscoo- said:

Form a persistent Posse could be a problem, how many players may be needed for that?

Wondering if it’s like crews in GTA Online.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stitchesnscars said:

I mean.. even if someone did would that ruin your experience with the game?

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

I think as long as we all enjoy the game is what matters most at the end of the day.

You are on a trophy collecting site guys, duhh!!

Just saying that everybody is going to have an equal chance hopefully, nothing about not being stressed about the platinum race lol

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

You are on a trophy collecting site guys, duhh!!

Just saying that everybody is going to have an equal chance hopefully, nothing about not being stressed about the platinum race lol

Forgive me but Im still missing the point here. What stress are you speaking of the race to be first? Are you saying that if someone else plats this before you that would kill the game for you? Im not insulting here, im genuinely asking a question because if its true  I am sooo happy to not be burdened by that type of OCD.

3 minutes ago, stitchesnscars said:

Forgive me but Im still missing the point here. What stress are you speaking of the race to be first? Are you saying that if someone else plats this before you that would kill the game for you? Im not insulting here, im genuinely asking a question because if its true  I am sooo happy to not be burdened by that type of OCD.

I hopefully believe that you are joking or misunderstood what I wrote. But I will explain my comment thoroughly for you.

I only commented that the platinum will be locked for everybody until online mode is released, which means that probably many will 100% single player but still not complete every requirement. That despite game reviewers and early access, nobody will probably snag the #1 before the rest of the world starts playing.

I did not bring up any feelings or stress to plat the game as fast as possible and therefore not enjoying it. I did not comment that this locked feature will have an impact on my enjoyment of the game, that I have some OCD or that I am in any way mad about this or stressed about completing the game. I simply stated the obvious and received comments from people with their own gaming styles who need to tell others the best way to enjoy games.

Now please stop disrespecting people's way of playing certain games and mind your own business. Such comments are toxic to the community and are not contributing to this topic.

Anyways, this will be my first RDR game so I have no idea what it means to get 70 golden medals from story missions. Are these replayable or missable?

3 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I only commented that the platinum will be locked for everybody until online mode is released, which means that probably many will 100% single player but still not complete every requirement. That despite game reviewers and early access, nobody will probably snag the #1 before the rest of the world starts playing

This goes back to my 1st question:  What would be the downside if someone had been able to get the plat before anyone else?  In other words we see that someone got the plat early through some sort of early online access. You would still have your game and we would still have ours. My problem/confusion is whats the downside?

10 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I did not bring up any feelings or stress to plat the game as fast as possible and therefore not enjoying it. I did not comment that this locked feature will have an impact on my enjoyment of the game, that I have some OCD or that I am in any way mad about this or stressed about completing the game. I simply stated the obvious and received comments from people with their own gaming styles who need to tell others the best way to enjoy games.

Im not telling anyone how to enjoy the game. On the contrary I asked how someone getting the plat earlier than possible would ruin someone else's experience

13 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Now please stop disrespecting people's way of playing certain games and mind your own business. Such comments are toxic to the community and are not contributing to this topic.

Wow asking questions is now being disrespectful and toxic...noted. My OCD comment was referenced to someone physically being upset with someone else getting the platinum. If thats an actual problem for someone (please pay attention to the if as you missed it from my previous post) that's truly is an undue amount of pressure that someone is placing on themselves. Although you said that your explanation was obvious there was someone else that replied to you that was also confused by your statement.

19 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Anyways, this will be my first RDR game so I have no idea what it means to get 70 golden medals from story missions. Are these replayable or missable?

Probably not. GTAV had a similar trophy that allowed you to replay every mission in the game to achieve the gold medal.

27 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

You only had to get one in RDR and you didn’t have to do all the requirements in one go. I had to play the mission I got the medal on several times to get the requirements. Same case in GTA V. I imagine it’ll be the same for RDR II. 

3 minutes ago, stitchesnscars said:

My problem/confusion is whats the downside?

Probably not. GTAV had a similar trophy that allowed you to replay every mission in the game to achieve the gold medal.

Listen, It's probably better not continuing debating this. I don't mean to disrespect but it doesn't belong to this kind of forum thread.. I'm sure you agree. So let's not mess it up for the rest and keep to the topic. 

7 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

I found that image to be fantastic. I get a Glorious Seven vibe from that one.

Your right. It looks good. I guess I was expecting too much since the first image was very detailed.

7 hours ago, kornflakes89 said:

Yeah I get that but it's not the trophy list I'm talking about, it's the install size of the game.

His trophies are real, he got them and a patch from orbismodders or something along those lines. For some reason though he decided to lie about a bunch of other things that you can find in the discord. Not sure why he did that.