Boosting Session

MrHandi

You should allow us to help you by being a bit more specific. "It does not work" does not tell us anything.

What are you doing, what are you expecting to happen and what happens instead? That would be a good start.

What game is it for, do you not only own it but is it also visible on your trophy card, can you start boosting sessions for other games, can you find the game in the list of games, etc, would be even better.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

46 minutes ago, MrHandi said:

yes, i have this game, but i can't create, there is not even option to create it

I'm gonna have to make it super clear here. Does "have" mean that the game is synced to your profile or just that the game is in physical your possession? It needs to be synced and visible on your profile (on PSNProfiles, just PSN doesn't suffice) and then you should be ready to go! 

Please elaborate if the problem continues.

13 minutes ago, MrHandi said:

yes, i have synced it, for example i can't create it for uncharted 4, couldnt create for killzone 3 where servers were up, couldnt create for far cry 3, there is just no option for me to create a boosting session

Which game are you trying to create a session for this time?

4 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

Well, UC4 & FC3 are completed in your profile.

I could imagine that due to you not having any unearned trophies left it counts as if you don’t own the game. Just a guess.

No, you can create sessions for games that have been completed.