Assassin creed odyssey to dark at night

Farah_21635

2 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Surely you just need to change your brightness in game or on your TV it self as i adjusted mine when i first started the game so it's fine now.

Same here but I changed it in the game, it was too dark in the first cave I visited in the game so I changed the brightness in the options menu.

53 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Some areas are dark regardless of brightness, it seems intentional to make you use the torch.

Yeah, I've had that, a tomb I visited, very dark... so I just had to pull my torch out.

But yeah, other than that, it's been fine... granted, I do need to close my curtains at times to make it easier to see xD

On 11/10/2018 at 8:54 PM, Crispy_Oglop said:

Some areas are dark regardless of brightness, it seems intentional to make you use the torch.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:49 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I've had that, a tomb I visited, very dark... so I just had to pull my torch out.

But yeah, other than that, it's been fine... granted, I do need to close my curtains at times to make it easier to see xD

I don't have the game so light now that I don't need to use torches in deep caves but it was definitely too dark when I started playing. Couldn't see a thing at nighttime.