Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrakeHellsing

The Professor and Agent 9 cutscene

6 posts in this topic

I believe it's one of the ending cutscenes too, since Elora mentions Spyro having saved the day again, but Spyro saying he needs to find more eggs.  Just can't recall when this cutscene had happened in the game.

22 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I believe it's one of the ending cutscenes too, since Elora mentions Spyro having saved the day again, but Spyro saying he needs to find more eggs.  Just can't recall when this cutscene had happened in the game.

Yeah that's the ending of the 3rd game, right before Hunter and Bianca are on that level with the dragons.

Hopefully they included the professors "Noo.... AHA!". Used to just stand around him to hear him keep saying that lol. Nostalgic

Can't wait for this game

Edited by Erkawest

yes this is the none 100% ending of spyro 3 years of dragon.

Hunter actually is hanging around with Bianca in the hidden level that only to be unlocked once you beat the final boss for the first time.

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

It happens right after you beat the final boss before collecting all the eggs. Some eggs were only available after you beat the game.

24 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

It happens right after you beat the final boss before collecting all the eggs. Some eggs were only available after you beat the game.

Thought so, been ages since I've either beaten the game, or seen the cutscene in general, so I wasn't 100% sure when it happens.