Marko's Questline?

Small question, do I get to see him again or not? As in, story related or no? No spoilers on if I do and how or what happens, just want to know if I'm suppose to go back to the first island and see him again, or if he makes an appearance again in the story so then I can get his questline underway.

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Small question, do I get to see him again or not? As in, story related or no? No spoilers on if I do and how or what happens, just want to know if I'm suppose to go back to the first island and see him again, or if he makes an appearance again in the story so then I can get his questline underway.

You don’t need to go back to the first island. You will run into him again later in the game as you explore but his quest won’t start automatically. If you are clearing all locations you will definitely find him though. Sorry I’m being a bit vague - I’m trying to avoid putting a spoiler in!

35 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

You don’t need to go back to the first island. You will run into him again later in the game as you explore but his quest won’t start automatically. If you are clearing all locations you will definitely find him though. Sorry I’m being a bit vague - I’m trying to avoid putting a spoiler in!

Don't worry about it, I did have a look into it about the location, it's in a fort.  So I think I saw his quest once, but haven't dealt with it yet.  I'll figure it out eventually, no rush for it yet :D