Metro: Last Light - Angry Review

Chambers35

I'm glad this game is getting such good reviews. The original was terribly underrated and everything that stopped the original from being fantastic was fixed in Last Light to make it a game shooter fans should not pass up. I can't wait to see what else they have in store for this franchise.

Parker

gezz. are they serious about da ranger dlc? gotta be a joke. they should have just d-exed it when they took over publishing. I think even with da good review that could be it's inevitable downfall. 

I don't understand the reaction to Ranger Mode being day one dlc. These trophies are not required for the platinum. I know that any time dlc is mention for just about anything, people have a polarized approach, but this is just silly. Retailers demand dlc, people need to get over that. A community director for Koch (Deep Silver) said they turned down story content and time exclusivity as the dlc approach for pre-orders in favor of Ranger Mode filling that slot. You don't have to wait to play it if you really want it. They knew that this was the least controversial approach to dlc since most of the people that really want that mode would have pre-ordered it anyways. Also, you don't have to pre-order it. They included this in the whole first run of printing for retail copies.

Pre Orderd the game and finally today played about 4 hours and so far i'm loving it !

the immersion is brilliant , the graphics are stunning , the surrounding area are well detailed , the textures are polished

and i personally really like the voice acting oh and i agree with Angry Joe 

Ass & Titties !! 

Lol i feel like that adds so the experience .

As far as ranger mode goes i think it should defiantly be in the game especially for people who want a challenge 

it's a whole mode but i'm not really too bothered about it , saying that i did preorder it but it wasn't for ranger mode or anything else

i just love metro !